What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

Dudes. I expect Utah to put up 30+ on us. This game is when our offense has to finally step up and make plays or we lose.

We have had a horrible defense almost all year. Learn to accept it for ****s sake.

We score 42 and we got a shot.

I got in a pillow fight once, and my pillow was filled with poly-something. The other one was filled with feathers. The feathers clumped up into a solid ball and I started to hurt. At that time I started to complain, but it did no good because it was a pillow fight.

Absolutely humiliating performance by the front 7 on that one, jesus christ. Good thing we got a HUGE RECRUITING BUMP from our fluke 10 win season. Lol. This program is ****ed.

Yeah, that was an extremely pathetic attempt at tackling. It's what happens when you sit back and invite contact instead of delivering it. I'd have an extremely hard time not calling out teammates after that.

Soft
41wpBoQexXL._AC_UL320_SR244,320_.jpg

That play has me on the edge of turning the game off. I can't stand bad tackling. I can't stand soft teams.

Yup X 1,000. I have been sick watching our defenses over the years. Win or Lose. Our Buffs used to ****ing hurt people. Those days are long gone.

Gamboa didn't reach out to tackle, and Edwards was literally blocked all the way from the 15 to the 5 yard line on that TD play.

TV: "DJ told us 'they have trouble tackling big guys'." what the F does that say? like saying, 'we have trouble tackling them when they run fast'
yikes

When the offense went three and out, you had to know the defense was going to get run over the next series.

If the O goes three and out again, we'll be down 14 before the end of the first.

i have a lot of hope for our program given our inability to convert our ultra far right tail luck last year into respectable recruiting but on the plus side our players get ragdolled by a team with a 5-6 record so its all good

I don't want to go to a bowl game. It would be really embarrassing to get curb stomped by mid level WAC team.

Gamboa didn't reach out to tackle, and Edwards was literally blocked all the way from the 15 to the 5 yard line on that TD play.
Yeah. Saw Javier inside the 5 yard line getting blocked and the RB trotted past him for the TD. How? He can't be tired already. That's part "want to" and part "he's learned nothing on technique & leverage since he's been here".

Back