What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah Game Thread (11/25, 8PM on FS1)

I wish we could steal the way Utah teaches their running game. They are great every year. That style at altitude would be devastating.

Instead, let’s run more fly sweep swing passes.

If we had real coaches... They would be ripping into this team like mad.

If these guys don't want to play, then they can sit on the ****ING BENCH!!! Put in the 2's!!!!

But nope... Our kids are just excited to get snowcones after the game and pick up their participation ribbons.

I turned the channel 15 minutes ago. If they don't want to play why should we feel obligated to watch?
I just got home from a15 hour road trip. Just caught up to live tv and I'm about to turn it off. They are just atrocious. No effort, give up huge plays left and right. I don't even want to watch.

MM looks like he is clueless or he doesn’t care. It’s gonna really suck if he doesn’t get the Ole Miss job
Hopefully RG just keeps bullying him in the offseason and make him throw hissy fits until he gets tired of it and voluntarily resigns. We all know how sensitive he is

Talent is developed. You repeat things in practice that you want to emphasize. Repitition leads to instinctive, second nature reactions. Tune up technique. Set aside the players as back ups that cant perform it correctly. WTF are we doing in practice?

They thru and around our DL. Were tackling in the secondary. Ugh.

Not really. Plenty of college coaching is channeling natural talent. "Developing" all talent looks a lot like what you see on the Field tonight.

Guys we’re just laying the foundation, stop overreacting, stars and recruiting and w-l and coaching and talent don’t matter, we’re going to better just BECAUSE!

Not sure you can find a bigger Macintyre fan than me. Time for him to go.

I’ll never ever forget how he took us from where we were to being relevant again. But he’s hit his ceiling and isn’t the guy anymore.

I told you, from coaches to players, hell even the water biatches, just a bunch of weak pansies. If Rick doesn’t fire Mac after this then he can fracking go too.

How in the world would any school want a guy who leads this team?

How in the world would any recruit with options want to play for him?

We're stuck with Mac.

Seeing the effort of there, especially on defense, with the game already out of hand, any Coach with balls would have the entire second or third string out there and the D coordinator would be chewing the starters a new one in such an offensive manner that they couldn't show it on TV.

Back