What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Utah thread

Serious lack of SA on XJ... how do you take a 20' jumper against a guy you just saw turn an ankle? Dumb

Nice Tad ball scoreless streak. But we don't need shooters and anyone who questions that should be banned.
Probably one of the biggest reasons I haven't been enjoying the board as much lately. We all get the reasons why Tad hasn't recruited a shooter, but the mob waiting with pitchforks and torches to flame anyone who suggests we would benefit from addressing an obvious weakness gets really old.

Yeah King would have settled the offense down. :)

Keep reading what you want to, ignoring the fact that anything would've been better than the last 3 plus minutes of the half that XT played.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do other than attempt to argue that apparently all was best with XT out there. I don't see it that way, but you're entitled to you're opinion, and that's fine.

Go Buffs!

Probably one of the biggest reasons I haven't been enjoying the board as much lately. We all get the reasons why Tad hasn't recruited a shooter, but the mob waiting with pitchforks and torches to flame anyone who suggests we would benefit from addressing an obvious weakness gets really old.

How dare you not tolerate 9 minute streaks without scoring.

Why do we need to recruit a shooter when we have a sharpshooter on our roster already. Eli Stalzer

Wow. It's been infections. We don't seem to have an answer anywhere at this point.

Keep reading what you want to, ignoring the fact that anything would've been better than the last 3 plus minutes of the half that XT played.

I'm not sure what you're trying to do other than attempt to argue that apparently all was best with XT out there. I don't see it that way, but you're entitled to you're opinion, and that's fine.

Go Buffs!

I think Talton sucked but I also think that is what the situation dictated. Sometimes you just get dealt a crappy hand.

Talton needs to stop shooting. His percentage over the last few games as atrocious.

Made this observation at the 13 minute mark of the first half. Sad to see how much further he's sh@t the bed.

Have they really only scored 2 points in 7 minutes to start the 2nd half? Just checked in on my phone. Ugh.

Ski is sucking ass today ... no other way to say it.

Glad to see the Arizona loss motivated the team for 16 minutes. Unfortunately a game is 40.

You should have seen XJ in the tunnel after the UofA loss. Couldn't have been more happy and excited. Paling it up with old friends and opponents like it was a party. Compare that to guys like Booker and Scott who were so pissed they could barely talk and couldn't get out of the building fast enough. Lost a lot of respect for the kid that night.

Announcers just said Utah is 7 of 8 in the 2nd half. What the **** happened to our defense.

You should have seen XJ in the tunnel after the UofA loss. Couldn't have been more happy and excited. Paling it up with old friends and opponents like it was a party. Compare that to guys like Booker and Scott who were so pissed they could barely talk and couldn't get out of the building fast enough. Lost a lot of respect for the kid that night.
A lot of the concerns with XJ that caused us to get him in the first place have surfaced this year.

Back