What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video - 2016 Web/TV Series "The Rise"

Cool video, those guys do a good job with that stuff. Mac knows what's up, it's time, no more bull****. The players seem to as well. Guess we'll find out Friday.

It is time. This will be the year. The rise is happening just like things changed in 86. This is a transofrmational year and we are going to surprise people. Will there be lows, yes but there are going to be a lot more highs for this program moving forward.

It is real. The Rise!

Mac's speech at 5:55 and Chev's at 6:15....damit..give me a jersey i'll suit up after watching that.

The biggest thing to me that determines whether The Rise is real is whether the culture transformation is real. A lot of chatter, a lot of reports, that this program now has internal leadership, expectations and accountability that is coming from the players. If that is true and if that is strong enough to deal with the highs and lows of a game, of a season, then The Rise is absolutely real. A team that has that is a team that is ready to win.

I may just be drinking the kool-aid this year, but the team looks more athletic to me in these clips, compared to years past. A little faster, a little more agile, and a little more fierce.

So.****ing.cool.

I'm really proud of the school that CU Video is putting something together for the Pac-12 network. And that it's badass.

Now we need to have the season to match.

19xjju.jpg

Prayer answered. The RMS was way better than episode 1. No knock on CU Video.

Not a Rise video but pretty good. Also in unrelated news, did anyone here that they are making the HOV on 36 a HOV3? Pisses me off cause there are no extra seats around my friend and I, which means I can't get a 3rd person to use the HOV lanes.

Not a Rise video but pretty good. Also in unrelated news, did anyone here that they are making the HOV on 36 a HOV3? Pisses me off cause there are no extra seats around my friend and I, which means I can't get a 3rd person to use the HOV lanes.

Good video

Yes we knew about the HOV3

Also you can't just put people in your car to use it, you have to have a transponder and actively switch it on and off when you have enough people to qualify for the free toll.

Back