What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video - 2016 Web/TV Series "The Rise"

Chev and Mac should swap salaries immediately. At the very least, Mac should toss out his lame slogans first and let Chev get them fired up just before they hit the tunnel (aka obnoxious "thundershoot").

Man does Chev get you pumped up or what...".this is about smashing someone in the face every single play!!!"

Him and HCMM really balance each other well. With Embo and EB we had too much hype not enough calm.
My thought as well. Not everyone gets pumped from yelling and screaming "smash their face". Coach McCartney was a tremendous orator and motivator.....he did very little yelling and screaming. He commanded a room though. M2 obviously has a connection with the kids....that's what's most important, that they believe in what he's saying.

These videos are Allsome. They get me fired up and excited can only imagine what it does for our boys.
I am really diggn HCMM..I am so wanting it to work for him here. Not much coach Leavitt on the video?

Damn pt 2 was good. HCMM is the real deal. This team is legit. I need to find a wall to run through.

Obviously the footage is amazing, but the fact that they were able to come up with this edit of it just a few days after the Michigan game is super impressive to me as an editor. A few things they might have tweaked here or there, but when you consider how little time they had to refine things it's amazing how close it is to some of the stuff like "Forever" or "Seasons" that they worked on for months.

Back