What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video - 2016 Web/TV Series "The Rise"

Love seeing the locker room stuff.

Id love to see more story/context in the games. There is great footage but watches more like a highlight reel without as much context or drama as there could be.

I'm nitpicking though and think CU Video has done tremendous things for the program

Love seeing the locker room stuff.

Id love to see more story/context in the games. There is great footage but watches more like a highlight reel without as much context or drama as there could be.

I'm nitpicking though and think CU Video has done tremendous things for the program

My guess is some of that is directed by Pac-12 net. I like the exposure our video team is getting from it, but I think they aren't able to tell the story quite like they would want to.

Leavitt is a football coach type for sure. Those type guys are fun to play for. Good or bad, you know they'll have your back. That doesn't mean they won't get in your face if you screw up but its not because they are hating on ya.

I really enjoy seeing the Coach side of HCMM. I think you see him in public, during interviews, and he seems like everybody's super nice uncle. Always positive, cheery, annoying. It's great to see the edge and attitude he brings to the team.

Is any other PAC12 team doing anything remotely close to this?

If not, our video department is blowing the ****ing supposedly awesome USC film and production degree out of the water.

Is any other PAC12 team doing anything remotely close to this?

If not, our video department is blowing the ****ing supposedly awesome USC film and production degree out of the water.

The last few years Football Scoop has had awards for the best program videos at the various levels of football and Colorado has won the FBS division in back to back years.

"We wanted to choose someone else. We really did. But in the end, Colorado once again produced the best video college sports had to offer in 2015.
...The cinematography, editing, writing and overall concept are simply a step above the rest of the industry.

Woot! It's about time. They should air the previous three episodes as well. Great stuff. Times are changing my fellow Buffs. Good times are back.

I didnt see it posted here so people must have missed it But the PAC12 National Network has picked up the rise for the rest of the year so we will get to see CU video in HD!

FYI, Sling has all six regional Pac-12 Networks in HD. They don't carry the national feed, though. Sometimes at the end of the game they'll say they are throwing it to the studio for a wrap-up but I guess only the national feed gets that because they usually join something like "The Rise" or some other re-run already in progress. I don't mind too much, though. I'd much rather have the six regionals in HD and no national than the national in HD and the regionals in SD.

Also, you can catch The Rise in HD on YouTube or Vimeo. I recommend Vimeo. Slightly better picture quality.

https://vimeo.com/cuvideo

Re-watching and I couldn't help notice that I think Coach is still using a Blackberry.... I think we should get him a new phone

NM he is scrolling weird not moving the ball lol

Back