What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU Video - 2016 Web/TV Series "The Rise"

Yeah I was definitely hoping for more post game from the Michigan game. Maybe there was a lot that couldn't be said on TV, maybe they requested it not be filmed, don't know. What I do know is that the team didn't look dejected. They still hung on every word. They know they should have won that game. Key injuries and special teams hurt bad. We'll bounce back.
I'm holding out hope that post game and this week of practice will be a high focus of episode 3.

Yeah I was definitely hoping for more post game from the Michigan game. Maybe there was a lot that couldn't be said on TV, maybe they requested it not be filmed, don't know. What I do know is that the team didn't look dejected. They still hung on every word. They know they should have won that game. Key injuries and special teams hurt bad. We'll bounce back.
I'm holding out hope that post game and this week of practice will be a high focus of episode 3.

More than anything, they seemed pissed.

No doubt.
Lost opportunity. Can't do anything about that game now, and it has no effect on their overall goal of a PAC 12 ship'.
Everything starts over again tomorrow, and then the week after that, and so on. Time to take out that anger on the Ducks. We may see a career day from Lindsey tomorrow. At least I'm hoping for it.

As long as they are pissed off together, I like their chances to make noise. The together part is huge to me with teams that win. We are gonna need that tomorrow. If the guys next to you want it is bad as you do, then you got something. I just saw Kannell popping of saying is Colorado really a good team? If they don't believe, give them a reason to. Tomorrow would be a step in that direction.

200w.gif

After the UO victory, I can't wait to see the next installment now. That's gonna be some good stuff with even greater exposure. Fantastic recruiting tool!

I didn't watch the first when it came out and just watched both ep 1 and 2 and man... Man are they well done. And I think I had Mac pegged a little wrong, he has some fire and anger. Chev seems like he brings a lot of youthful enthusiasm too. And I can't leave out Lindsay, what a leader.

I now can't wait for next Saturday every Sunday. This team really has turned the corner.

I didn't watch the first when it came out and just watched both ep 1 and 2 and man... Man are they well done. And I think I had Mac pegged a little wrong, he has some fire and anger. Chev seems like he brings a lot of youthful enthusiasm too. And I can't leave out Lindsay, what a leader.

I now can't wait for next Saturday every Sunday. This team really has turned the corner.

A lot of people have Mac pegged wrong. He tries very hard to present a certain image for himself and the program. So he takes however much time is necessary after the game to get a shower, calm down and put on the suit before giving the most vanilla press conference in the history of mankind. But until he makes that transition, he's on the edge of breaking his knuckles on the bathroom wall. For this reason, he's often quite late for his pressers.

A lot of people have Mac pegged wrong. He tries very hard to present a certain image for himself and the program. So he takes however much time is necessary after the game to get a shower, calm down and put on the suit before giving the most vanilla press conference in the history of mankind. But until he makes that transition, he's on the edge of breaking his knuckles on the bathroom wall. For this reason, he's often quite late for his pressers.
This Mac is not as vanilla as he gives off and I am glad that he has let CU Video show the other part of him. The guys love him. I couldn't say that right away, but after the coach gets to know the players better and the players know the coach this changes quickly. They will run through a wall for this guy and honestly he is just as bit as fiery as Chev is. They just have different roles on the team. I wish they had more video on him during practice. For those that went to the scrimmage before the season, I think you were able to see that fire.

Yeah I didn't know that stuff. Good to hear. I had him as a soft spoken likeable good guy that got really emotional. But some of those speeches were straight up about demolishing the man across from them. And that's really all football really is. Kicking the **** out of people.

actually I am impressed with our coaching staff...in these short behind the game snippets into practice and locker rooms.

Need to also watch The Buffalo Stampede this week. Great story on the guy in charge of the video series The Rise. Really cool.

Back