What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU @ Washington

Smith's running really nervous -- he's bouncing around out of the hole as soon as he gets the ball.

Then again, there's no one blocking after the "hole" is opened, so the LB is just crushing his ass.

Why am I watching this s**t-show?

In that aspect I actually think he has done a good job.

He has tried to keep players engaged and I've seen more emotion and effort out of the team.

These guys aren't stupid though. They know they are 1-9 and they know that has a lot to do with lack of talent on the roster.

The actual coaching, play calling, preparation elements look like they are still amateur hour with busted plays and senseless late calls but after KD that is hard to get together in season as well.
I really do think he's trying, but much of the team seems demoralized. I can't blame the players for that - it's an uphill battle.

I really do think he's trying, but much of the team seems demoralized. I can't blame the players for that - it's an uphill battle.
Team will be much more responsive next week (final game, ever for some, and at home). Hard to get a 1-9 team up for a road game in the next-to-last week.

Comedy Lol GIF by Late Night with Seth Meyers

dudes are mailing it in. i understand it. and i don't blame them or sanford. he got the early artificial bump when kd got popped but this is who we are.

maybe the new hc will get named this week and the guys who want to play for him will show something against utah.

just one more box car on the train of suckitude headed to a wreck of all ages for a journey of more than 20 years now.

I didn’t think we could actually regress. How does one regress from pitiful. I’m done.

Back