What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

Just hail mary it there... don't kick a FG from the opponents LOGO ON THE FIELD.

This season is an unmitigated disaster. Hawk should be fired Monday.

I mentioned earlier in another post that Hawkins and his coaching staff has made some of the most bone headed play calling i've ever seen.

so will there be an annoucement after the tu game?

Signs point to no. The worst thing about this game is that hawk's "little things" bullsh*t will be in full force now and Bohn is not going to pull the trigger on him until there's absolutely no choice.

We are going to lose to Texas by at least 42 points. Please Hawkins just admit you can't do this job and let us bring in a real coach.

Has the cumbaya crew arrived yet to tell us Hawkins needs more years and that he has done a great job considering what he inherited. You know all that blablabla stuff. :sad2:
If Hawkins makes it through this season and is here for next, Bohn should move in front of the firing line ahead of Hawk.

Signs point to no. The worst thing about this game is that hawk's "little things" bullsh*t will be in full force now and Bohn is not going to pull the trigger on him until there's absolutely no choice.

Exactly. We will start to hear how the team looked much better tonight and that we are making strides etc. You know all the loser talk.

It puzzles me to think that we've got other players that are way more talented than Espy and he's back their fielding punt returns

The West Virginia defenders probably has gotten their hands on the hawk jr's throws just as much as our receivers have

It puzzles me to think that we've got other players that are way more talented than Espy and he's back their fielding punt returns

The special teams scheme is too complicated. Only Espinoza and Mcknight understand the complexities of the system so thats why you see him back there returning kick offs with much faster guys on the sideline. :sad2:

3 and 14 from your own endzone and you throw short of the marker. We are so far from being good I can't even imagine it anymore.

agghhhh, i really can't stand the buffs anymore. i mean i don't give a **** anymore , they have beaten me into submission. nobody used to have more fire for the buffs than me, i loved looking forward to the games. i'm done with em. i hear you sandiego, like i said we'd lose by 20. we had every bounce go our way and we got routed. also, how about the embarrassing comment after comment about how the game should have been worse than it was.

muthafuka!!!!!!

what a dang idot our HC is, WTF!!!?

Please rid us from this cancer we have in our program, please Lord, make the pain go away, make it stop!!

wtf is wrong with hawkins? going for it on 4th down at your 7? does he just want to bury his team's self-esteem? what a friggin' idot. as if he needed more fuel for that.

Back