What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

CU-WV Game thread................

hey should we let a backup take some snaps? WTF? i hope he gets lit up

14-27. When will this end? I am so not looking foward to hawk's mealy mouthing this week. "we left hundreds of yards and 20+ points on the field". Yeah right. We're a laughingstock and the buck stops with him. I get that he had a bare cupboard and all that but seriously... in a world where Houston can come out and shock people it's pretty inexcusable that CU can't even be respectable.

FAIL!!!
FAIL!!
FAIL!!
FAIL!!
no matter how you look at it, it's still fail!!

Attachments

• nepotism.jpg
    nepotism.jpg
    53.8 KB · Views: 3
actually I picked 33-20.. oh well, close enough. :smile2:

For some reason I thought I picked 35-24.. :huh:

Congrats JimmyBuff! 35-24! I predicted 35-21, not to far off.

Too bad it wasn't the other way around for the Buffs.

Last edited:
Pad Cody's stats time - but it is not working....

This is what sickens me when I hear talk about how he's moving up the career charts in statistics. What's the percentage of his production that came during equal competition (when the game was still in contention) and how much of it came in garbage time. Cody, you have my undying respect my son but you are outmatched and outgunned. Your stats haven't produced wins.

hell it would been 28-24, much respectable, if it wasnt for that fukin idiotic 4th down attempt!:sad2:

hell it would been 28-24, much respectable, if it wasnt for that fukin idiotic 4th down attempt!:sad2:

I love how people are willing to take points off their score, but keep our points if that 4th down play hadn't happened. If it's not a three score game, i doubt WVU gives up that last drive.

Hawkins had to go for it there, the way WVU was running the ball, you don't punt that with no time outs left. If you punt there, you don't get the ball back again.

wait guys, wait!! It's just the little things we have to fix, we're almost there, we're about to POP, just have to stop those gashers, grab our lunchpail Monday, and do the right things!

Back