What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cuonzo Martin leaving Cal? (Update - resigned)

Missuori should be ashamed.

Of what an embarassment they let their program become?

I reckon Cal guard Charlie Moore will transfer back East with Cuanzo & he might pick off a couple of Illinois commits (Tilmon) when they're granted their release.

He also wants assistant Jamal Walker who was on Groce's staff.

Last edited:
I guess so. $21 million to get ****ing Cuonzo Martin? Dude made 1 tourney in 3 years at Cal with a stocked cupboard of talent when he arrived.

Not to mention he made the S16 by beating UMass and Mercer at UT.

I reckon Cal guard Charlie Moore will transfer back East with Cuanzo & he might pick off a couple of Illinois commits (Tlllman) when they're granted their release.
That, and/or paying Cuonzo Martin $3 million a year.

I reckon Cal guard Charlie Moore will transfer back East with Cuanzo & he might pick off a couple of Illinois commits (Tlllman) when they're granted their release.

If Moore leaves, Cal is in real bad shape.

Yeah I was not impressed by Cal at all when we played them.

Isn't Missou still dealing with sanctions and fallout from all the racial protests and scandals? They probably had to overpay just to get anyone to listen.

shameless.jpg

Found out he grew up in St Louis. Makes more sense with that news. Also, while looking at this, found out he played high school ball with Laphonso Ellis.

Cuanzo & Ellis had a great team at East St Louis. Finished 2nd in state to Marcus Liberty's Chicago King team.

I'll bet Cuanzo hires Michael Porter Sr & gets a commit from Jr now that Romar is out.

Missouri coaching is a seductive job (basketball and football) as UMC is by far the major bug-league school in a state with lots of big-city talent Kansas City & St Louis). (No I'm not totally discounting St Louis U or SWMS, but they're not really big-time...)

Many coaches have found these talent pools more challenging to tap than anticipated. For one thing, U of Illinois is not much farther from St Louis than Columbia. KU-Lawrence is closer to KC than Columbia. Of course great prospects can go anywhere as usual.

It will be interesting to see how the new recruiting team works out. 7 years sounds like a decent commitment to the effort.

Back