What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Cuonzo Martin leaving Cal? (Update - resigned)

It was always an odd move. Cal is going to be Cal in both major sports. Always. Potential always there. Never reached.

Roll on you hairs.

Damn, really wanted Martin to stay there.

Cal gonna Cal.

If Moore leaves, Cal is in real bad shape.

Yeah I was not impressed by Cal at all when we played them.

Isn't Missou still dealing with sanctions and fallout from all the racial protests and scandals? They probably had to overpay just to get anyone to listen.

Cal always seemed like a weird fit

He'll do better at Mizzou

Bear down.

F*ck each of you with an uncomfortably thick and spiny vibrating object found lying in the gutter off Pearl Street!
Also, rep/likes/participation trophies to those of you that I can hit up today. The rest will get theirs tomorrow (maybe - depends on tonight) unless that function has also been removed since I last visited. Cheers to the rest of you in the interim.

XOXO,

The Bear

F*ck each of you with an uncomfortably thick and spiny vibrating object found lying in the gutter off Pearl Street!
Also, rep/likes/participation trophies to those of you that I can hit up today. The rest will get theirs tomorrow (maybe - depends on tonight) unless that function has also been removed since I last visited. Cheers to the rest of you in the interim.

XOXO,

The Bear

Welcome back, Yogi.

How was the sabbatical?

XOXO,

The Bear
IMG_0127.JPG

Back