What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

Hey progress right? Maybe by the last game of the season we will eclipse 150 yards passing and 20 pts. Progress right?

But it’s progress. Have you seen our young inexperienced QB?
You know- KD and chev can be completely honest this week when saying that Lewis’ line in the box score today represents a significant step forward. The fact that his line was 10/17 for 167 yds and 1TD/1INT is disgusting.

At this rate, I may be fully posting in gif form the rest of the season.
adam sandler film GIF

Hey Chiv, did you just see the play call that Belichik and McDaniels just called with razzle and dazzle, instead of whatever we are doing?

Will throw this out there, but was told tonight from someone with locker room access that Chev and KD got very heated earlier this week, and the gist of it was Chiv yelling at KD, because everyone wants Chiv fired, Chiv's offense sucks. Chiv has been running a bull**** offense that KD created, and Chiv yelling that he is not going to get fired because KD's offense is garbage. I'm told KD was the mastermind behind the BS crap they have been running and Chiv wants a more spread option O.

Will throw this out there, but was told tonight from someone with locker room access that Chev and KD got very heated earlier this week, and the gist of it was Chiv yelling at KD, because everyone wants Chiv fired, Chiv's offense sucks. Chiv has been running a bull**** offense that KD created, and Chiv yelling that he is not going to get fired because KD's offense is garbage. I'm told KD was the mastermind behind the BS crap they have been running and Chiv wants a more spread option O.
RG should be proud of what he has created

Honestly doesn’t shock me. Chev offense was horrible his first go around as OC but it sure looked different than what we’re seeing today out there

Both can be true. KD's offense can be **** and Chev can be a **** play caller at the same time. Only way to tell who is at fault is to change 1 of them. Eventually you will have to change both if changing 1 doesn't fix things.

I wondered about that. Not saying that Chiv is the ultimate offensive mastermind, but his co-oc offense of 2018 was way more flashy and receiver-friendly than what this slow-moving bare-bones package stuff is. Hell, even the 2020 offense was light years more progressive than what has been put out this year. When you have UNC causing fits, then you know this offense is a re-tread of a re-tread in college football.

Honestly doesn’t shock me. Chev offense was horrible his first go around as OC but it sure looked different than what we’re seeing today out there
I don't think we saw chev's offense then either. We saw MM's, with some of chev's ideas mixed in.

I think this offense is pretty much entirely KD with almost no Chev.

Chev doesn't seem bright enough to me to actually come up with a full offense, but I could be wrong, and no one knows for sure because no one has ever asked allowed him to.

Back