What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Darrin Chiaverini relieved of his duties as Offensive Coordinator

skibum

Did not pee on the Alamo.
Club Member
This is tired take. P5 coordinator jobs are not easy to come by.

If you individually are pleased with the hire Ill have some optimism.
Both of these can be true as they aren't really related statements.

It's possible to make a hire Duff would be happy with, but making a hire he is unhappy with would not actually negate his statement.

MiamiBuffs

YYZ
Club Member
Both of these can be true as they aren't really related statements.

It's possible to make a hire Duff would be happy with, but making a hire he is unhappy with would not actually negate his statement.
Pop Tv Reaction GIF by Schitt's Creek

CU IT guy

82 yards of offense in an entire half. How many games has it been this season under 100 yards offense in a half?
Pathetic doesn't really cover it.

This clown needs to go, pronto. No, I don't mean keeping him around as some star recruiter (he isn't) he needs to go, full stop.

manhattanbuff

Club Member
Club Member
82 yards of offense in an entire half. How many games has it been this season under 100 yards offense in a half?
Pathetic doesn't really cover it.

This clown needs to go, pronto. No, I don't mean keeping him around as some star recruiter (he isn't) he needs to go, full stop.
He’s back next year BTW.

CU IT guy

LOL....6 points from the offense today from 2 FGs one from 56 yards....another pathetic, limp wristed, unimaginative, mail it in level performance.

Go Buffs

I sure miss Dallas and Idot Buff
Club Member
So happy that the final score wasn’t 70-3. Pathetic. Come on. Let’s accept KD is the CEO, and surround him with talented coordinators and recruiters. **** yeah.