What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
I believe we have all said this same stuff over and over again. "If an announcement hasn't been made by this day, things didn't go as planned." It's got to be this week." The estimate is recruiting luncheon. All seasons are done. All coaches have met their commitment to NSD or the NFL. This horse was gone long ago. Put some sand over him and set him on fire.
We have a very big deadline looming with spring practices starting next Friday. I highly doubt MacIntyre wants to butt up against that date with two hires to make.

Assuming that Stampy's information is correct and someone coaching in the SB was willing to entertain an offer after the Superbowl, it would mean that today would be the first day they would even receive or look at such offer. I know if I had been through the wringer of SB prep and game I would take a few days before I would think of anything. So going into next week before a decision would not surprise me.

Stampy's info means they have no one "locked up" if I am reading what he said correctly.

Makes sense. Did the teams fly home last night or later today?

Stampy's info means they have no one "locked up" if I am reading what he said correctly.

Yes, that's how I intended it to read.

It is also possible that I'm completely off base, and they truly are in the midst of chaos, as Ringo would have you believe--in which case, I will go back into hiding from this site for another three years or so until you guys forget this incident. :smile2:

dr9fmmW.jpg

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

78c56525757ecc81710785ccd2561d9b.jpg

It looks like Seto is not going to be Seattle's DC, hopefully the dominos start to fall now.

I think Seto is about as religious as Waldo :wow:

"Jesus is better than the superbowl." How does that sentence even happen?

You have to think MM and Seto have already spoken, assuming Seto is our target, right? Richard as a replacement of Quinn has been unofficially known for at least a week, so a decision from Seto shouldn't take too much longer.... Right?!?!?!?! :argh:

So - there's finally a leak after a month of nothing, and that leak is not to get your hopes up? That is ****ing depressing.

So - there's finally a leak after a month of nothing, and that leak is not to get your hopes up? That is ****ing depressing.
Huh? I don't think SD's post was a leak. Adam posted something on Rivals, but it wasn't much, but it wasn't depressing.

So, has the CU private jet taken off for Seattle yet? Are the food carts accounted for?

Last edited:
Maybe we get an announcement on signing day? Mac goes big on the one day, doesn't spread it out over multiple days.

We have a very big deadline looming with spring practices starting next Friday. I highly doubt MacIntyre wants to butt up against that date with two hires to make.

Completely agree and understand. That's why I don't see it going past next week. And why I am holding out hope it is Seto. Feel they were hoping Seattle would lose each weekend and they kept implying it could be next week because of that. Otherwise who knows? Either way they need two assistants though having Hagan as half time RB/half time DB assistant would make sense to go along with a LB coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back