What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

DC Search Including & beyond the 1st 4 Candidates

Status
Not open for further replies.
Completely agree and understand. That's why I don't see it going past next week. And why I am holding out hope it is Seto. Feel they were hoping Seattle would lose each weekend and they kept implying it could be next week because of that. Otherwise who knows? Either way they need two assistants though having Hagan as half time RB/half time DB assistant would make sense to go along with a LB coach.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

We do know that Hagan isn't a good coach and is in a good role for him now. He isn't a lights out recruiter either to justify the hole in the staff.

I think Seto is about as religious as Waldo :wow:

"Jesus is better than the superbowl." How does that sentence even happen?
I know Mac is pretty religious but doesn't wear it on his sleeve, which is nice. Maybe Jesus wants him to be our DC. :lol:

Yes, yes it has. Those in Dal Ward know it. At this point, we should brace ourselves for what comes next whatever it may be. It's going to take a miracle to pull what we would all feel is a "legit" candidate and keep all commitments in place. Batten down the hatches, folks...

BUMP in light of all the recruits we've suddenly "cooled" on.

We lost Hockaday, but do you really think it is so hard to believe we dropped Sewell and Fehoko?

(It is not like dropping Sewell and Fehoko makes our coaching staff look good in the process)

Sorry, lame I know. But with the extended wait we have had to sit through I wanted to give those with a Rivals account a bit of a heads up.

I suspect that anybody around here with a Rivals account checks pretty regularly, otherwise they wouldn't bother paying for it. Not sure it's necessary to give them a heads up.

So, basically... :finger:

Second time you've bumped your call and second time you've gone with the "cooled" blast. CU didn't "cool" on Hockaday. If Vanderbilt offered, kid made it no secret it was his dream school. We lost him to Vandy. The other two - yes CU cooled on both. Neither would have had the opportunity to sign with CU tomorrow. There is no need for the "".

I suspect that anybody around here with a Rivals account checks pretty regularly, otherwise they wouldn't bother paying for it. Not sure it's necessary to give them a heads up.

So, basically... :finger:
haters-gonna-hate1.jpg

If they didn't have something set-up, wouldn't they have made a 'desperation' hire a week or 2 before NSD? If they don't have something set up, they will end up making a desperation hire anyway

If they didn't have something set-up, wouldn't they have made a 'desperation' hire a week or 2 before NSD? If they don't have something set up, they will end up making a desperation hire anyway

If you didn't have something new to say, why would you have posted in desperation a week or two ago? If you don't have something new to say, then you will end up making a desperation post anyway.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back