What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Dec 18-19 Conference Championships and other games

A 2-8 SEC team has more passion than any Army team, regardless of their record. The SEC is the part of the country that takes football seriously. General Sherman attended the Military Academy, and those types aren't welcome in bowl games.
Passion aside I do believe Army shouldn't be in a "stand by" position. Unclear where you were going with the Sherman reference.

I have to wonder if CFB continuing to consolidate power and money back east is wise for the sports. People cry about the Pac12, but it is the only major conference that covers the footprint of half the country, including recruiting rich California.

Continuing to unbalance the money and marketing towards the southeast in particular is just going to accelerate the sport into 'regional' status.... which doesn't seem wise to me.
Agreed. It is starting to feel like NASCAR

Back