What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Early 2015 Season CU Buffs Football Predictions

If he's banned when the transition occurs he's banned forever, right?

url]

Come on man, he got banned again for voicing his opinion that some didn't agree with? Wtf is up with that?

Well what would you suggest? It's pretty clear some don't like him here. Dude can't say anything.

i think tini should respect others opinions especially when he is wrong 95% of the time. His act is tiresome so I enjoy these nice little breaks so I won't other any solutions.

i think tini should respect others opinions especially when he is wrong 95% of the time. His act is tiresome so I enjoy these nice little breaks so I won't other any solutions.
So just cast out folks that pay money who don't agree with some? Well that's a pretty short leash but it's not up to me. It's not like people haven't pushed it with him too. Whatever.

So just cast out folks that pay money who don't agree with some? Well that's a pretty short leash but it's not up to me. It's not like people haven't pushed it with him too. Whatever.

What does paying money have to do with being banned?

Ha ha I'm just saying he paid his money and should get to experience his membership, that should be a given. He really didn't do much but annoy some people. Damn, not that big of a deal. Don't worry ill ask that little girl for tips from now on.:lol:

Let's be clear, he isn't getting banned just because he doesn't agree with some people.

Ok then be clear, what did he do? Looked like nothing to me.

Ask a mod, I didn't ban him. If I had to guess it's his attitude toward other posters, not typically the actual substance of his posts. When he actually makes an argument (even when in disagreement) he adds value to the site, but he regularly resorts to arguing for the sake of arguing or letting anyone who disagrees with him know why their opinion is worthless.

It doesn't really matter anyway, I suspect he loves all the attention he gets whenever this happens and it allows him to continue to play the martyr.

Ha ha I'm just saying he paid his money and should get to experience his membership, that should be a given. He really didn't do much but annoy some people. Damn, not that big of a deal. Don't worry ill ask that little girl for tips from now on.:lol:

$15 does not excuse him for constantly being a dick.

Not much. I think a comment about someone not understanding basic math.

This.

Tini is welcome to his opinion like everyone here. But if he disagrees with you then he makes it personal and tries to shout you down. Which is surprising since last year his prediction track record was pretty abysmal.

Back