What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Embree on the QB situation, position changes etc.

Just got up-to-date on this thread roller-coaster...

one question...

Does Lucy Pinder utilize the spread or just Sacky's Wish-"bone"?

JEEE-ZOOOOS! You Pinder nay-sayers are killing me. I mean she's got the rack, the curves and straight teeth! I mean, c'mon dudes, a good-lookin' British gal w/ straight teeth and 38EEE (or whatever?) gimme that FTMFW!

JEEE-ZOOOOS! You Pinder nay-sayers are killing me. I mean she's got the rack, the curves and straight teeth! I mean, c'mon dudes, a good-lookin' British gal w/ straight teeth and 38EEE (or whatever?) gimme that FTMFW!
Straight teeth should not be something you have to mention as a posiitive quality. It should be a baseline. Something is wrong with you pinder people.

snowy stfu, you would kill to have one night with lucy pinder. jesus.
i'd kill snow right now... if it guaranteed a one night stand with lucy...snow where aaaaaaaare you

[video=youtube;u05Qot_yh9c]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=u05Qot_yh9c[/video]

snowy stfu, you would kill to have one night with lucy pinder. jesus.

? You got a problem in your life man? IF so, please, take it out on someone else, cause I'm just having fun you spicy little tart you. And nah, I wouldn't kill, I would roofy.

? You got a problem in your life man? IF so, please, take it out on someone else, cause I'm just having fun you spicy little tart you. And nah, I wouldn't kill, I would roofy.
hungover as FAH and don't need to see you trashing good old lucy.

They just have the hots for a woman who's skin looks like dried leather, even with a ton of make-up and a bony butt that resembles all the neighborhood jogger mamas that they secretly wish they could get sweaty with. They know that any woman who faintly resembles Pinder would never let them get far enough to have to shoot them down and they are resentfull.

They know that their dream girl (Miller) is the kind of look decent in make-up but look entirely average, loading up on the wrinkles and getting desperate to get married woman that they believe they might actually have some luck with.

Annnnnd this is why the Pinder/Miller was thread of the year!

Merry Xmas!

lucypinder11c.jpg

They just have the hots for a woman who's skin looks like dried leather, even with a ton of make-up and a bony butt that resembles all the neighborhood jogger mamas that they secretly wish they could get sweaty with. They know that any woman who faintly resembles Pinder would never let them get far enough to have to shoot them down and they are resentfull.

They know that their dream girl (Miller) is the kind of look decent in make-up but look entirely average, loading up on the wrinkles and getting desperate to get married woman that they believe they might actually have some luck with.

Scoreboard!

marisa-miller-td-london.jpg

PS. Nothing wrong with the Pinder crowd...as a wingman for Marisa afectionatos.

Back