What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Weekend - recruiting hotlist

There's a bunch of these guys I'd like to have, but there's no room. The biggest question is what to do if guys like Chaisson, Falo, Daniels, Elliss, Andrews, etc. wanted to be Buffs. Can they create more attrition at that point?
Every year Adam reminds us that the numbers will work. Understandable to wonder, but if our staff is still making in-home visits and bringing guys out on OVs, then they know what numbers they are working with and will find a way to get the BPAs along with the positional needs.

I can say with about 95% confidence that Chaisson and Falo would be accepted with open arms at any time, no questions asked.

Beyond them, it obviously is more open to interpretation, but I think you can get a good idea of who MacIntyre really wants by looking at who he visited once the dead period ended (Chaisson and Daniels were part of that group, along with current commits.

Elliss is a non-starter at this point. Edwards is pretty much as well.

Also will point out that Adam has an update yesterday that is still premium information, so I've not updated that information here in the OP yet until something is out on Twitter or such.

Just an unofficial visit? It's weird that he had posted no pictures at all of the visit on Twitter
No, I'm sure it was official. Why would he go there and not let them pay for everything? He hadn't used up his five yet. That is the difference between official and unofficial, is hotel and meals, etc.

If he wanted to visit and keep it on the down low, he could do that. Baylor isn't able to comment either way btw per NCAA regs.

Didn't ASU hire an OC recently? WR coach from Alabama
Missed that, interesting pickup.

Speaking of Tight Ends, I was looking at CSUs class and I think it's also their best in years. They have a big TE from Illinois coming in who looks really good....

Missed that, interesting pickup.

Speaking of Tight Ends, I was looking at CSUs class and I think it's also their best in years. They have a big TE from Illinois coming in who looks really good....
hqdefault.jpg

So, despite the disappointment of Cotton and Elliss, CU is still in good shape. Heading into the final stretch it appears that our best bets are:

Nick Ford – DL, visited 1/28. Will pick between CU, UW, Utah, Cal on 2/1.
Terrance Lang – DE (USC commit) visited 1/28. Decision date TBD
Casey Roddick - decommitted from Cal. Visited 1/28. Announces 2/1.
Jared Poplawski - ASU commit visiting this weekend. ASU without a TE or OC coach.
Jalen Sami - In state DL prospect visitied 1/28 and Buffs offered.
Jalen Harris – DE, Decommit from AZ, visited ND 1/27
Damion Daniels – DT, visited NU then CU, UTSA also in play. Believed to be NU lean.
Josh Falo – TE USC & Colorado - decision on 2/1.
K’Lavon Chaisson – DE, visited CU (1/23) and FL this weekend. decision on 2/1.
Xavier Newman - OG, flipped to Baylor, no indication he would flip back
Chris Miller - visited Ole Miss Jan 21 and apparently Baylor (on the down low) the weekend before.

If the Buffs were able to score one of Ford/Lang, one of Falo/Poplawski, Roddick and one of Chaisson/Harris this would be an incredible class. all things considered... If the Buffs take Sami I'm assuming that he would be asked to greyshirt, but maybe not.

Realistically: Harris and Newman are not coming here. We should be able to keep Miller and Landman. Chassion and Daniels seem like leans to go somewhere else. We probably end up landing Roddick and one of the two between Falo and Lang.

So, despite the disappointment of Cotton and Elliss, CU is still in good shape. Heading into the final stretch it appears that our best bets are:

Jared Poplawski - ASU commit visiting this weekend. ASU without a TE or OC coach.
Damion Daniels – DT, visited NU then CU, UTSA also in play. Believed to be NU lean.
Chris Miller - visited Ole Miss Jan 21 and apparently Baylor (on the down low) the weekend before.

If the Buffs were able to score one of Ford/Lang, one of Falo/Poplawski, Roddick and one of Chaisson/Harris this would be an incredible class. all things considered... If the Buffs take Sami I'm assuming that he would be asked to greyshirt, but maybe not.
hopefully we can just get all of these...

Out of this list I think we keep Miller and pick up Sami and Roddick.

Back