What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Final Weekend - recruiting hotlist

This was my exacts thoughts MtnBuff! But with all the OL recruits we have I couldn't imagine them recruiting Lang or Ford for OT.

They are not recruiting Ford for OT.

They very may well be thinking Lang at OT, which is not a bad thing by any stretch.

Eliot talked to him about being a nose tackle in the Buffaloes' defensive scheme.
http://www.scout.com/college/colorado/story/1750655-buffs-land-late-emerging-in-state-lineman
Funny thing is that when I read your post above, I figured you knew something and I went over to Scout, saw the article, read the article, and still didn't see anything mentioned about what position he's being recruited for! I figured, before I correct 'Nik, I better check what it is he may be seeing....

Wife calls that "man vision".

Duff, you still think Lang flips? Would love to have a 6'7" DE. If he moves to tackle great. I can drool over the thought of Sami and Lang on the ends and Daniels in the middle actually...

I'm thinking we hold onto everyone and land Pop & Roddick to complete the class. I don't know that we have room beyond that, actually.

Next moves, I believe, will be based on May graduating JUCOs and D1 grad transfers once we've seen the spring attrition.

Anyone know if Sami will grayshirt?

I don't remember seeing a single recruit this year saying that there's a possibility of a grayshirt. In past years, some of them did talk about it. I'm completely in the dark with this.

Of all the guys, Paige would make the most sense to me based on that being a thing we've done mostly with OLs in the past and because he really does need to gain a lot of weight so isn't going to be in position to play in 2017. Rampant, irresponsible speculation on my part here, though.

I'm thinking we hold onto everyone and land Pop & Roddick to complete the class. I don't know that we have room beyond that, actually.

Next moves, I believe, will be based on May graduating JUCOs and D1 grad transfers once we've seen the spring attrition.
What makes you say we don't have room? I never quite understand the numbers on recruiting

If we were to flip Lang we wouldn't take him? And what about the kicker?

I'd love:
Keep Milker
1) Roddick
2) Lang
3) Pop/Falo
4) kicker

Any thought to what positions we'd be targeting late JUCO grads/grad transfers?

What makes you say we don't have room? I never quite understand the numbers on recruiting

If we were to flip Lang we wouldn't take him? And what about the kicker?

I'd love:
Keep Milker
1) Roddick
2) Lang
3) Pop/Falo
4) kicker

Any thought to what positions we'd be targeting late JUCO grads/grad transfers?

70 people enrolled on the roster. 16 commitments who are unsigned right now. 85 scholarship limit.

Regarding transfers, I think that comes down to positions that would immediately pencil into the 2-deep. TE, CB and K top my list.

Back