What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

#Fire Coach Dorrell

And I was ridiculed 3 weeks ago when said buckle up, this is going to be worse than the Embree seasons.
Things are so bad, by week 6, with things at an all-time low for D1 level, RG will have to fire Dorrell. The blowback is coming hard from boosters and Alum. No way Dorrell survives the season at this pace. Potentially RG is gone if he sits on this decision to long.
My suggestion, bite the bullet, pay the buyout and give Herman $5M per year, starting after the Minn game. (We can start on OnlyFans page to help with budget)
I fully admit I was wrong about how incompetent this staff is and apparently how devoid of talent it is. I really thought the coaches he brought in on both sides of the ball were great additions to the staff and that better QB and OL play by default would help make this team more competitive. I was clearly wrong.

I sincerely hope you're right that the blowback is coming hard from boosters and alum. I'm just not confident CU has the boosters who continue to be outraged to the point they will have any pull to make changes.

I really doubt CU can get a high flyer like Herman interested. He can get a gig at a school that doesn't have a history of dysfunction in the AD. Can you imagine RG's opening gambit? Hi Tom, I want to think outside the box. We need to keep our old HC on staff, nobody has done that before, what do you think?

I really doubt CU can get a high flyer like Herman interested. He can get a gig at a school that doesn't have a history of dysfunction in the AD. Can you imagine RG's opening gambit? Hi Tom, I want to think outside the box. We need to keep our old HC on staff, nobody has done that before, what do you think?
I can't think of anything as small time as a school dictating to a new coach what assistant he needs to retain because they're alumni. Truly remarkable.

I fully admit I was wrong about how incompetent this staff is and apparently how devoid of talent it is. I really thought the coaches he brought in on both sides of the ball were great additions to the staff and that better QB and OL play by default would help make this team more competitive. I was clearly wrong.

I sincerely hope you're right that the blowback is coming hard from boosters and alum. I'm just not confident CU has the boosters who continue to be outraged to the point they will have any pull to make changes.
CU VS Cal will be the last time we see a crowd over 40K since that's Parent's Weekend.
After that it will get ugly. No butts in seats will hopefully send a message.

The AD still owes the Pac-12 many millions. We have no sugar daddy. From where would the money come?

The university has a $1+ billion Endowment and $2 billion annual budget. The AD can easily borrow the $ from the school itself - that's the only viable option.

However, if it were my decision, I would not lend a nickel to the the AD until RG was fired. He needs to be terminated ASAP.

And I was ridiculed 3 weeks ago when said buckle up, this is going to be worse than the Embree seasons.
Things are so bad, by week 6, with things at an all-time low for D1 level, RG will have to fire Dorrell. The blowback is coming hard from boosters and Alum. No way Dorrell survives the season at this pace. Potentially RG is gone if he sits on this decision to long.
My suggestion, bite the bullet, pay the buyout and give Herman $5M per year, starting after the Minn game. (We can start on OnlyFans page to help with budget)

I agree there is virtually no way KD can survive past the end of the season, especially since I believe the odds at this point of going 0-12 are 80%+. This team is unbelievably bad - incredibly slow, terrible at the LOS on both sides of the ball, with no QB or playmakers. I would be surprised if they win a game.

Can’t pay back a loan to an entity that doesn’t exist! 4 corners move to Big12 ASAP

Seriously tho, the school is an extension of the government, aka the biggest borrower of pretend money and hand waver of debt ever. I refuse to believe money is a genuine issue beyond what Phil arbitrarily decides

Last edited:
Can’t pay back a loan to an entity that doesn’t exist! 4 corners move to Big12 ASAP

Seriously tho, the school is an extension of the government, aka the most effective borrower of pretend money ever. I refuse to believe money is a genuine issue beyond what Phil arbitrarily decides
I believe the payment for the loan is actually from the conference withholding a certain % of the total distributions to CU and not CU actually writing a check. So, yeah, I actually do feel like if the conference dissolves, CU would be off the hook, or they just wouldn't receive a full share of assets that are divided among the members if/when it does dissolve.

You've spent 20 years being wrong about this. The program is beneath the ****ter at this point, but Slick Rick's statement from a quarter century ago "CU has everything money can't buy" is still true, and with the facilities upgrades it has a lot of the things that money CAN buy now, too. The weather is still amazing. The fan base will show up as long as the team is winning. If you're looking at the things that CU is missing (competent/supportive administration, mega-boosters willing to throw unending cash at the program), those are things that most programs outside of the top 25 are missing on some level. And Colorado is a hell of a lot of a better place to live and to coach than the vast majority of those programs.
I refuse to wallow in nostalgia and wishful thinking, "Competent/Supportive Administration" is key. And where's that?

I believe the payment for the loan is actually from the conference withholding a certain % of the total distributions to CU and not CU actually writing a check. So, yeah, I actually do feel like if the conference dissolves, CU would be off the hook, or they just wouldn't receive a full share of assets that are divided among the members if/when it does dissolve.
I believe you're right... isn't this a bigger incentive for CU to jump to B12 as soon as possible?

does anyone recall what the annual withholding is?

(We can start on OnlyFans page to help with budget)

Will I have to show my nipples ?

I’ll livestream myself cramming soy sauce lubed wasabi ice cubes into my ass to raise the funds if we can hire a real coach this time.

Coincidentally this ^ was my email to Saliman but haven’t heard back yet
Cringe Reaction GIF

Back