What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

First Annual CU Score Pick'em Contest ($30 Amazon gift card to weekly winner)

No, but they're twice as good as they've been in recent years. I'm the first to admit that I was wrong about them. You're going to be surprised by their offense on Saturday. I'm predicting a CU win (35-27), but this will be tough
Well that's not saying much when you go 5-33 in three years. Thus far there two wins have come against terrible teams and we'd be 2-1 maybe 3-0 heading into conference play if we had their schedule.

Well that's not saying much when you go 5-33 in three years. Thus far there two wins have come against terrible teams and we'd be 2-1 maybe 3-0 heading into conference play if we had their schedule.

They look halfway decent, and aren't consistently doing the stupid **** that we do with our lack of discipline. Lobbestael can sling it and they've got a host of decent wide receivers. There are certainly some weaknesses to exploit, but CU won't be winning this one easily unless something drastically changes. Think we hang on, but would not be remotely surprised if we lost

They look halfway decent, and aren't consistently doing the stupid **** that we do with our lack of discipline. Lobbestael can sling it and they've got a host of decent wide receivers. There are certainly some weaknesses to exploit, but CU won't be winning this one easily unless something drastically changes. Think we hang on, but would not be remotely surprised if we lost
I'm just not confident on a team like WSU coming in and beating us with their one road win over lowly OSU (who is far worse than we are). We'll force a few turnovers and that's how we'll win.

CUFan is the asshole here, isn't he?

The correct answer is that Perkins and Henderson are the assholes because I had CU 27 WSU 24. Assholes.
I know its close, but I'm still pissed at getting price is righted, either way. :lol:

I know its close, but I'm still pissed at getting price is righted, either way. :lol:

images

I still go to the mailbox every day looking for my gift card. You guys screwed me.

Back