What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - Colorado at Cal 5pm MT (P12N)

New plan: throw a Hail Mary on every first down. Then play defense in Cal’s end of the field. Maybe we get some TO’s

Blackmon is by far the best returner on the team, his ball security is just suspect. At this point, I'd just let him keep taking them in the boom/bust hope that he takes one back.

Why does Blackmon have a celebration for every mediocre play he makes when we’re getting our ass kicked?

“Never know what you’re going to see”
Re: Montez tackling Evans

I think Montez has shown that he can throw with timing and touch at times, and can fit the ball into a tight window sometimes as well. One thing he is not good at is stepping up in the pocket (when it exists), and most times he is flat on his back or running for his life anyway.

At times. If he’s in a pure pocket situation, he must do those things all of the time.

I think Montez has shown that he can throw with timing and touch at times, and can fit the ball into a tight window sometimes as well. One thing he is not good at is stepping up in the pocket (when it exists), and most times he is flat on his back or running for his life anyway.

Hard to say what he can do from a pocket. The first time our OL gives him one we can comment.

Montez for the last half of the season has looked like a QB who has taken too many hits.

I think Roper has coached the Montez out of Montez!
The new NFL wants a kid like Montez to play like Mahomes, not like Eli Manning, who is done

Montez did the same thing with McMillian down by the goal line too, tried to rip the ball back on the hand off and essentially tackling him.

Back