What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - Colorado at Cal 5pm MT (P12N)

So, wouldn't the PAC12 Network want paying advertisers during games, rather than 4 straight Public Service Announcements about the Conference of Champions? Where is Budweiser at?

You think Budweiser is interested in paying good money to advertise on the pac 12 network?

That’s our offense! Draw, Draw, deep ball down the sideline to our shortest player.

Incredibly dumb sequence!!! Shenault is sitting there having not touched the ball in about a quarter and a half. If you are going to run a draw, put Shenault in Wildcat twice, as much as I hate that call, would have ended up better.

How is McMillian supposed to get any speed up with that slow ass mesh? Why not do a little stretch run?

Why do football players high five each other after a fatal mistake that hurts the team? I know you got your guys back, but keep each other accountable!

Wigley needs to get his mind space straight

I like Taylor, despite his butter fingers!!!

Jimmy Lake could use that guy in so many creative ways.

That field goal is essentially Wigley scoring 3 points on his own team. (Ryan Leaf is explaining that)

the cal offense is truly dog ****. and we still can't avoid stepping on our own swinging richards.

Back