What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GAME THREAD - Colorado at Cal 5pm MT (P12N)

And there is the play I freaking called for earlier!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nebraska ran it 10 times and it works, look how there is more space.

Those three points were because of the ****bag play calling by Chev the series before. Up the middle, up the middle, low percentage long ball. Get it in the hands of Laviska and let him make plays. Keep the defense honest.

hey was that a throw inside the hashes? it must have been an accident.

Montez is changing the plays!!! Never seen as many audibles. Montez sick of Chev's play calls
Maybe he is saying what the hell

Every 1st down is a deep zone read with no chance of Montez pulling it. Every damn 1st down.

I like Taylor, despite his butter fingers!!!

Jimmy Lake could use that guy in so many creative ways.

That field goal is essentially Wigley scoring 3 points on his own team. (Ryan Leaf is explaining that)

With Taylor, Landman, and Wells a DC could do some special things with the LB crew. And they will have Collier coming back as well.

I love Gamboa's effort but his athletic ablility limits him and the other backers have to cover for him.

Yes
Keep it alive and gun that ball in there
This team is not quitting
Maybe Montez should just Sandlot this sun beach and draw up and call the plays the rest of the way

I'm gonna go with it's not a good weekend for teams wearing blue and yellow.

Back