What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Game Week - TCU, Week 1 (0-0)

He is amazing, but do other players feel like that type of treatment is fully necessary? The special color jersey, the time off to screw around a bit.
I love the guy, but Cokes, Edwards, Shedeur and others are critical as well.
The jersey color is because he plays both ways. Another 2 way player has one as well. As far as the rest of it, unknown.

He is amazing, but do other players feel like that type of treatment is fully necessary? The special color jersey, the time off to screw around a bit.
I love the guy, but Cokes, Edwards, Shedeur and others are critical as well.
The other players can suck a fatty. Thankfully we have a coach who realizes this now.

Good. He is a freak athlete but he has a lot to learn. He could dominate high school on talent alone. I wouldn't be shocked if by the bye week Cormani is starting.
I'm only bringing it up because I maintained he was nowhere near ready and Jim was confident he'd start from day one.

Doesn't sound like it is going to be 2 kickers.

Prime said today that one of them has separated from the others.
There was mixed messaging. He said that, he also mentioned that they are better from different situations and locations on the field.

This will be my last message regarding kickers.

Good. He is a freak athlete but he has a lot to learn. He could dominate high school on talent alone. I wouldn't be shocked if by the bye week Cormani is starting.
This is a complex scheme. It makes sense a kid who played at FSU for years and a kid who's father was an NFL CB and trained him are the most ready in this scheme.

In Prime tendencies even mixed with Coach Kelly defense, we are going to be rotating heavily on D.

This is a complex scheme. It makes sense a kid who played at FSU for years and a kid who's father was an NFL CB and trained him are the most ready in this scheme.

In Prime tendencies even mixed with Coach Kelly defense, we are going to be rotating heavily on D.
And considering Hunter will go both ways, I imagine CP's depth chart lists at least 3 players at CB1.

Back