What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games Thread- #8 Women's bball on the road to face #22 Utah (Fri., 2/16/24, 6:00 PM MT), #10 USC (Fri., 2/23, 8:00 PM MT) & #9 UCLA (Mon., 7:00 PM MT)

If USC loses Watkins to injury, foul trouble, or a cold night, they will get boat-raced in a big game
I would intentionally attack Juju with an aggressive offensive player hard at the beginning of the game and try and get her in foul trouble

1. Officiating was horrendous
2. Juju Watkins is unstoppable and we didn't help ourselves by fouling her.
3. We sent them to the line too many times. See #1
4. We can't guard the 3 point shot and this has been true the entire season
5. We peaked too early.
6. Probably lost a bye in the Pac 12 Tournament.
7. May have lost the opportunity to host in the Dance.
8. Some of our best shooters didn't get to play due to the officiating, i.e. Frida
9. We could easily lose on Monday.
10. We played the full 40 minutes

1. Officiating was horrendous

9. We could easily lose on Monday.
Hate to say it, but Monday is a definite L. (Prove me wrong Buffs! But doubt they will).

The team just needs to regroup and win the PAC 12 tourney. Glad we will be in the big 12 soon.

We will not miss the tournament. We probably won't get a bye in the Pac 12 tourney.

We can beat UCLA. That game is not over until it's over.

I read on X yesterday from a WBB blogger that we have lost 5 straight games. That is not true. We have lost 5 total games for the season. Yes, we have lost 3 games in a row but that is a long way from 5.

Against USC, there were, I think4 players in double figures. Netty led the way, with Jayden next and both fouled out in the 4th quarter. Those two players have to be in the game at the end.

Frida never got going against USC because of fouls. She didn't have a chance to get in to the flow of the game.

Not too many teams are going to beat USC when Juju Watkins has a night like that.

Utah beat USC yesterday and Washington State lost.

Must win tonight for the bye in the conference.

Buffs can't score consistently in the half court, but are staying in the game by creating turnovers. Down 10 at the half and they have only scored 19 points.

Miller was hot, not getting the ball
Vonleh was getting warmer, don’t get her the ball
Sherrod and Wetta do not and cannot shoot
Just sneak this out and go home

This team has not come up with new creative offensive sets. Not sure how Wetta has been given all these minutes over Sadler?

Back