What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball ends 3 game road trip @ Cal (Wed.,1/10/24, 9:00 PM MT; ESPNU) & then head back home to host USC (Sat., 8:00 PM MT; ESPN2)

Sometimes you flip a fair coin 3 times and get tails 3 times in a row, actually like 12.5% of the time.

I think we just way over read into the Cal game, which is a win of TDS cans a wide open 3, which is also in the neighborhood of a coin flip.

Maybe. At that point, we had lost winnable games against ASU and CSU and we completely sh*t the bed in Berkeley. I don't think it was crazy to think this was not going to be a team that wins on the road.

Correct me if I am wrong on this

So our best regular season had 21 wins? We have 15 wins so far, with 11 games left. Even though people are upset at losses that we "could have" won, we are still very much in the running for our best season ever. #firetad

This has been discussed for years, sure Tad has flaws, but the grass is very questionable on the other side of the fence until there is some serious NIL money/prioritization to Basketball. And even then, it would be interesting to see what Tad could do with resources.

Maybe. At that point, we had lost winnable games against ASU and CSU and we completely sh*t the bed in Berkeley. I don't think it was crazy to think this was not going to be a team that wins on the road.
Let's wait and see where we're at after Saturday and next week in SLC. UDub is garbage.

Yeah, glad we got UW because the next two are tough. WSU beat Zona in Pullman, they are better than UW. Lawson Lovering will put up a triple double as Utah dominates in Salt Lake.

Yeah, glad we got UW because the next two are tough. WSU beat Zona in Pullman, they are better than UW. Lawson Lovering will put up a triple double as Utah dominates in Salt Lake.

I watched some of Utah last week. LL was nowhere to be found. Injured?

So not sure we would have won if Hadley didnt play. He has expanded his game quite a bit from last year...can drive and apparently hit 3's. Anything close to last night is a huge boost 4 our chances. WSU is tall, will be interesting to see how he deals with it. If we had an open scholarship would we want JaVon or Eddie to return?

Beat Gonzaga at home and won a neutral vs Xavier. They look like an NIT team overall. If that's "garbage" then I guess that gives some insight into why some folks have been so frustrated with Tad's results.
There's 8 more losses on their schedule. They'll probably finish in the bottom 3 in the conference. They're not going to the NIT.

Back