What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall hosting Oregon (Thurs., 1/18/24; 8:30 PM MT; FS1) and OSU (Saturday, 5:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Net.)

Kind of fired up for this one. Concerned our Buffs will have an emotional letdown from Thursday while OSU plays pissed off after the way Utah stomped them. Keg should be rocking. Can't wait to get there for this one.
3 minutes before game time and the student section seems more subdued than on Thursday. They really need to get on it.

Maybe the students just really hate OU?

Looks like left shoulder the way he's moving around. Tad had a friendly pregame talk with Wayne Tinkle.

Hadley sidelined.
KOA said he likely wouldn't play. Which sounds minor to me.

I think TdS will be fine in the NBA. I think he sometimes struggles with people's expectations, leadership pressure. He should do well as 'just another guy off the bench'

Random people behind me - "this is really unbalanced, maybe they'll put some players in who don't normally play"

Randos calling for walkons with 12 minutes gone in the game 🤣🤣🤣
It’s a much different crowd today. Early evening game brings in newbies who bought discount tickets, the (ahem) oldies, and families. The student section knew early on that they weren’t needed too much tonight. OSU is a$$ and Wayne is a douche.

Julian Hammond possesses no desire to fight through screens and/or rotate on defense.

It’s a much different crowd today. Early evening game brings in newbies who bought discount tickets, the (ahem) oldies, and families. The student section knew early on that they weren’t needed too much tonight. OSU is a$$ and Wayne is a douche.
They are certainly above the 35 Allbuffs required age.

And yes, Wayne is a douche, and apparently he's been rubbing off on 34 - cause he's playing to hurt someone

Back