What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S bball on the road @ UCLA (Thursday, 2/15/24, 7:00 PM MT; ESPN) & USC (Saturday, 8:00 PM MT; ESPN)

Season 11 Sigh GIF by One Chicago

Praying that win is what gets the team rolling. Best I've seen the Buffs play all year imo (outside of the turnovers)... USC has a bad record but it doesn't really reflect their talent level and they balled out tonight.

Also KJ is my favorite player in a long time, dude has grown so much as a player.

Praying that win is what gets the team rolling. Best I've seen the Buffs play all year imo (outside of the turnovers)... USC has a bad record but it doesn't really reflect their talent level and they balled out tonight.

Also KJ is my favorite player in a long time, dude has grown so much as a player.
That final group made a choice to win the game no matter what. That was a player choice and not coaching. That is the only way we get more wins

CW needs more shots but 7 TOs? Both OTs LOB was guarding Collier who seemed to defer after dominating. Go pure 5 out now? KJ my goodness, he may be my favorite Buff in following them for 12 years.
21/9 TOs but 48-23 Reb edge.

The defense. Eddie kills the defense. They won this game because they actually got stops the last 9 minutes of regulation.
To further illustrate this point, it was 65-49 with just under 10 minutes left. SC was on their way to scoring 85ish in regulation. Regulation ended at 73-73. 8 points allowed the rest of the way when Eddie went to the bench. The offense also picked up, but the defense was the difference.

To further illustrate this point, it was 65-49 with just under 10 minutes left. SC was on their way to scoring 85ish in regulation. Regulation ended at 73-73. 8 points allowed the rest of the way when Eddie went to the bench. The offense also picked up, but the defense was the difference.
Eddie can come in and play against lesser centers on the second unit and provide energy
Luke deserves to start

Well, dang! I followed on Gamecast and KOA. I just don’t have the patience to watch!

Great comeback win.

Last edited:
That was an incredibly gutty win, which gives me some hope for the rest of the season. I believe I heard it was the largest comeback ever for a CU team on the road with less than 10 min left. Down at one point 65-49, amazing comeback.

I like it. I’ve trashed Luke but maybe that’s the right formula. His hard nosed defense is the key. Eddie (massive defensive liability and turnover machine) to the bench. This was a huge win. Hoping it lights a fire under this team. Win out at home and split the OR trip, win a game or two at the P12 tourney and we might have a chance.

Back