What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread- MEN'S BBall opens season hosting Towson (Monday, 11/6/23; 5:30 PM MT; Pac 12 Network) & Grambling St. (Friday, 6:00 PM MT; Pac 12 Mtn.)

Soccer down 1-0 20 minutes in.
they are wearing dark blue, but clearly blue, unis (on TV blue, laptop darker)

Last edited:
Anybody know who the old white hairs official is tonight? That dude is straight up ROUGH. Trying to make every call from about 40 feet away from the play.

I’m biting my tongue so hard I can taste blood.

The Office Yes GIF

Getting kind of sloppy, which I guess is sort of understandable. That sad, we look really good.

I think JR Smith is going to be very good. Real smooth shot

on KOA post-game MJ and Eddie both referred to him as being 7'. Has he grown since he got here?

Pardon me for reversing his initials.
I realize Eddie is listed at 6'11". Why the hell else would I have posted that?
what's the reference to 6'3"
are you being an ass?

Pardon me for reversing his initials.
I realize Eddie is listed at 6'11". Why the hell else would I have posted that?
what's the reference to 6'3"
are you being an ass?
I apologize. I thought you said that MJ was referring to RJ being 7’.

I can't wait to watch Eddie battle Lawson in the Utah game. I know who I'm betting on.
I know who I'm betting on too. Utah basketball is basically dead after this year. Same thing with ASU. They know they are going to get destroyed night in and night out in the XII.

Solid performance tonight. I don't care about getting back on Grambling, but I think MBB has a habit of losing games they shouldn't. A couple losses to some pretty ****ty Cal teams, Grambling last year, Umass last year, Boise too, Southern Illinois two years ago. I see a couple trouble spots in the OOC. CSU was bad last year-thats somebody we need to beat. Kind of feeling like not winning this tournament will come back to bite us in the ass. Florida State was 9-23 last year. Richmond and UNLV were both .500.

Last edited:
Back