What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Games thread-(RV) MEN'S BBall begins Pac 12 play hosting Washington (Fri., 12/29/23; 7:00 PM MT; ESPNU) and WSU (Sunday, Noon MT; Pac 12 Net.)

The voters refuse to put CU in the top 25.
We actually went backwards, which I don’t get. But the top 25 teams, other than Creighton and Gonzaga, didn’t play anyone this weekend. For sure, FAU and Gonzaga shouldn’t be ahead of us. And Wisconsin but I’m not sure who they’ve lost to.

Last edited:
We actually went backwards, which I don’t get. But the top 25 teams, other than Creighton and Gonzaga, didn’t play anyone this weekend. For sure, FAU and Gonzaga shouldn’t be ahead of us. And Wisconsin but I’m not sure who they’ve lost to.
I remember seeing Washington about where we were last week (receiving votes). Unless I was seeing things how does beating them not propel us into the top 25?

I remember seeing Washington about where we were last week (receiving votes). Unless I was seeing things how does beating them not propel us into the top 25?
Well, I think a win at Az is unlikely. Especially with them coming off an embarrassing loss. We can beat ASU but even if we go 1-1 we won’t move up without a lot of help.

When is Pac12 player of the week announced, has to be KJ, right?
It's usually Mondays, but with the holiday, I'm assuming today.

Edit: They went with Carlson, which... OK. I would argue, given the circumstances, that KJ carrying a team down 2 of its starts is more impressive, but y'all do you.

Last edited:
I agree with you on Gonzaga, but FAU's a tougher one. They have some solid wins already-Virginia Tech, Arizona, Texas A&M. I don't have as much of an issue with them being ahead of us FOR NOW, but if they blow a couple more conference games.....different story.

Reactions: DBT
Back