What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Gillam taking a "sabbatical" this spring (moving on from football)

Knee must be hurting him pretty bad, this is a guy who has gone through a lot to be on the field for the Buffs.

Selfishly want to see him back but realistically know that he has given us everything he has. Would rather see him retire than continue if it means doing damage to his body that he will pay for the rest of his life.

Sounds like Falo is playing Olugbode's Jack ILB spot, battling with Lewis for the starting job.

fwiw, Gillam has already graduated. But he could come back after taking some "me time" if he decides he wants to play more football. I'm just not expecting it to happen.

What was his degree? Grad school potential?

We are a world class university. Here's a chance to prove it.

What was his degree? Grad school potential?

We are a world class university. Here's a chance to prove it.

I think that 1414 said that he was already in some graduate accounting courses. He is going to have opportunities to make a good living.

More important things in life than football. Two of my favorite Buffs have recently worn 44. Get right and I will miss watching you.

Total Bummer to hear this. My favorite 1st commit when HCMM hired. Really hope he can make it back. If he cant? Loved watching Addison play, and thank him for chosing CU.

I think that 1414 said that he was already in some graduate accounting courses. He is going to have opportunities to make a good living.
That was Michael Adkins. I'm not quite sure what Addison is doing/taking if anything course wise this semester.

That was Michael Adkins. I'm not quite sure what Addison is doing/taking if anything course wise this semester.

Thanks for the clarification. Addison seems like a guy who has his stuff together, whatever he is doing I'm certain that he has a bright future ahead of him.

Back