What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

The Coloradoan extension - aka the Denver Post Sports section - also ran a story on it. Love that Matt Stephens and Kyle Fredrickson are running the show around there now!

The Coloradoan extension - aka the Denver Post Sports section - also ran a story on it. Love that Matt Stephens and Kyle Fredrickson are running the show around there now!
It's bizarre. It is like if San Jose State fans took over the Mercury News and acted as though Cal & Stanford were of lower stature than SJSU. It's the strangest thing I've ever seen in a major city. Pretty ****ed up.

better_call_saul_1.jpg

Academic fit doesn't matter. May be an issue for the PAC but you think the B12 gives a rat about academic fit? Honestly they are a better school academically than multiple current P5 schools. Is KjSU better, Okie Lite, are all the Texas P5 schools better? They aren't Texas but Tech and Baylor aren't academic powerhouses.

What they are is not even close to a financial fit and that is what matters. They have many recent years averaging at slightly above or even slightly below 20k home attendance. They don't travel well. Bigger issue is they don't drive TV ratings. They have been in some of the lowest TV rating bowls in recent years (not even counting the one that didn't have a national network slot. Simply put people don't pay to see them and people don't bother to turn on the TV to watch them.

There is not a P5 conference out there that wants to give them a share of their media revenue in exchange for the value they bring.

They don't bring any value. This market is Broncos first and every other sport second. College sports here don't get attention from the Denver media unless one has a season like the one we put together last year.

I have two recommendations for legal counsel for the Lammie fans to help them with their impending lawsuit.

The first is obviously Lionel Hutz. He would definitely take the case.

The second is Frank "The Strong-arm" Azar. This really is a personal injury case rather than a fraud or collusion case so I think that the Strong-arm could help the Lammies there.
Is the injury butt hurt?

**** the rams. Will not worry about them for another 12 months. I do hope they win every game here on out this season, but agree with Skier, get em outa here.

Can we let this thread die and sink to the bottom of the board like the Rams? Week 1 is over and they are now irrelevant except to help boost our SOS. Go Rams, I hope you get beat by 100 against Bama.
Shut out and shut up against the Tide would be great!

I can't really root for the Rams to do well the rest of the season because feasibly they could end up with a better record than CU, which would make me ill.

There is no downside to the Bama CSU game.

Any outcome works for me, even the one involving private investigators digging into SEC recruiting violations and kick starters to help CSU bribe refs.

I'm not holding my breath, but a CSU win in Tuscaloosa would be a feel-good story.

Labor Day weekend is gone gone gone. Now is the time for Rams fans to focus on their next Quixotic adventure in football.

I'll gladly hold the beer for CSU as they put their big boy pants on backwards and muster the courage to believe that they can salvage their season with a lawsuit against the P12 Refs and a respectable showing against the Crimson Tide.

Any outcome works for me, even the one involving private investigators digging into SEC recruiting violations and kick starters to help CSU bribe refs.

I'm not holding my breath, but a CSU win in Tuscaloosa would be a feel-good story.

Labor Day weekend is gone gone gone. Now is the time for Rams fans to focus on their next Quixotic adventure in football.

I'll gladly hold the beer for CSU as they put their big boy pants on backwards and muster the courage to believe that they can salvage their season with a lawsuit against the P12 Refs and a respectable showing against the Crimson Tide.
Optimal result is atleast 4 OPI calls and some #SECREFS going around twitter.

Props for the appropriate use of the term "Quixotic".

Time for a cool story, bro.

Over the weekend I was in home depot. I happened to be wearing a CU shirt. One of the solar city salesladies thought she would engage me in some conversation in an attempt to sell some product. She notes my shirt and says you're off to a good start after two games. I realize she's confused the two teams. Then she says, "what did you think about that controversial last game?". I just said, "what controversy? It was just a normal football game". She changed the subject after that.

She must live with a Rams fan. I felt bad for her.

Can we let this thread die and sink to the bottom of the board like the Rams? Week 1 is over and they are now irrelevant except to help boost our SOS. Go Rams, I hope you get beat by 100 against Bama.

We don't have a lot of real football for two weeks...

Can somebody catfish them.

Create a legitimate looking media link with a rumor that they and one other school (somebody else who has no chance like Tulsa) are in the advanced stages of consideration for expansion.

If it looks like a legit source with a link they would go absolutely nuts.

Then follow it up with another post on the same link that says they have been dropped for consideration because they whine to much and the league doesn't want somebody threatening to sue them all the time.

*Larry Scott gets into the office Tuesday morning, plays voicemails*

"You have 174 new voicemails."

*Larry Scott listens to each one, all from CSU fans or their attorneys; takes copious notes*

"Hold all my calls and cancel all of my meetings today Grace, I'm going on a search... for justice."

I usually want CSU to have a decent season so my CSU alumni family members can be happy. Plus it happens to help our SOS.

This year, pretty much due to ramnation alone, I want them to lose at every possible opportunity. I want those ****ers to be as sad as sad can be, and whine about how no one is going to their minor league stadium.

Holy sheet! Blues Clues Action Figure actually exists. Ladies and gentlemen, all the way from the tough streets of West Greenville.

00c1e70446b281d479f1a6f286135d81--blues-clues-nick-jr.jpg

*Larry Scott gets into the office Tuesday morning, plays voicemails*

"You have 174 new voicemails."

*Larry Scott listens to each one, all from CSU fans or their attorneys; takes copious notes*

"Hold all my calls and cancel all of my meetings today Grace, I'm going on a search... for justice."

"DirecTV is ready to make a deal? Tell them to call back."

Back