What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

On twitter tonight, I learned that CSU's WRs are playing DB for the Chiefs and that Pac-12 refs are calling balls & strikes in the Rox game for Kershaw. :ROFLMAO:

Incorrect. They want us to lose, badly. That would "prove" their game against us was a fluke. If we keep winning, it just shows that we are that much better than they are and absolutely deserved to win the game.
If we keep winning it just shows they should have beat a good team, in their eyes. Seriously, the best outcome for their narrative is we keep winning.

If we keep winning it just shows they should have beat a good team, in their eyes. Seriously, the best outcome for their narrative is we keep winning.
Zero chance they're thinking that way. They feel about CU the way we felt about Nebraska. I know I never rooted for them to win their bowl game after their game against the Buffs.

In other Fake News:

FORT COLLINS, CO - Colorado State University president Dr. Tony Frank announced today the launching of an investigation surrounding last week's football game between Colorado State and the University of Colorado.. Said Dr. Frank, "Due to the tremendous public outcry regarding the questionable officiating during this year's Rocky Mountain Showdown, Coloradao State University has retained the services of a well-known and respected investigator to look into the circumstances regarding the numerous suspicious penalties assessed against the Rams during the game. We will spare no expense in getting to the bottom of this serious situation, and will restore honor and dignity to the wonderful game of college football, and to Coloradao State University." A press conference to introduce the lead investigator will be held in Fort Collins on Monday, September 11th. Rumors are that this is who will be introduced:
th.jpg
Meanwhile, when asked for comment, officials at the University of Colorado deferred comment until the situation has been thoroughly reviewed by the University's Office of Institutional Equity and Compliance.

All the CSU grads I work with are, like, meh.
A couple of years ago, I was Department Head (Lieutenant Commander) and I had an Intel Officer (Lieutenant) in my squadron that went to CSU. Typically, Lieutenants traditionally do not call Lieutenant Commanders "sir" within the same squadron. The rule goes - they call you "sir" the first time, but then the LCDR says "you don't have to say that."
I never said that to him. On his checkout, he asked me why I never told him he didn't have to call me "sir." I said - "because you went to CSU."

*Side note, he was actually on the kickoff coverage team but broke his leg in his first game on the first kickoff against CU.

A couple of years ago, I was Department Head (Lieutenant Commander) and I had an Intel Officer (Lieutenant) in my squadron that went to CSU. Typically, Lieutenants traditionally do not call Lieutenant Commanders "sir" within the same squadron. The rule goes - they call you "sir" the first time, but then the LCDR says "you don't have to say that."
I never said that to him. On his checkout, he asked me why I never told him he didn't have to call me "sir." I said - "because you went to CSU."

*Side note, he was actually on the kickoff coverage team but broke his leg in his first game on the first kickoff against CU.
I want to rep this more.

Sad.

tenor.gif

always on me Duff?? WTF - I am being a smart ass due to the "bad" calls costing us a TD and a big play... why don't you just block me Dude? then you won't have to worry about everything I say.
It was a legit response. I don't think anybody realized you were being a smart ass.

It was a legit response. I don't think anybody realized you were being a smart ass.
Not when every response from Duff is like that towards me. I could really care less. Whats the old saying? Opinions are like assholes? something like that.

always on me Duff?? WTF - I am being a smart ass due to the "bad" calls costing us a TD and a big play... why don't you just block me Dude? then you won't have to worry about everything I say.

I was wondering if I had missed something aside from the couple bad calls most people had been talking about.

the point that's missed in a lot of this is that their team is improving and we better watch them. I know it's early but if the two teams stay on their current trajectories next year could be hard on us.

the point that's missed in a lot of this is that their team is improving and we better watch them. I know it's early but if the two teams stay on their current trajectories next year could be hard on us.

CSU loses a lot this year.

This was their year to beat us, and probably is their year to win the MWC.

They will be in rebuilding mode next year.

Aren't the wood puns a little passé?

Back