What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

They had some tough calls, I don't blame them for not letting it go easy. Some of us still haven't let the Sabatino Chen call go. People still bring up the 5th down in jest. It's always awful to have a game decided by the refs.

What's so hard to understand why we give a crap? It's an instate school that we play every year. Who cares if it wasn't a rival in the 90s? It's 2017! Things change. Those mid 2000 games with good teams and a sold out Mile High were crazy. I have a hard time understanding why the old people can't accept this as a rivalry. LET US HATE
You can hate whomever you want. I prefer to set my hate standards a little higher.

When we're playing a rematch of the Pac 12 Championshp, and I hear the "it sucks to a CSU Ram" chant, I'm embarrassed for the chanters.

You can hate whomever you want. I prefer to set my hate standards a little higher.

When we're playing a rematch of the Pac 12 Championshp, and I hear the "it sucks to a CSU Ram" chant, I'm embarrassed for the chanters.

Please tell me that didn't really happen.

Please tell me that didn't really happen.
I heard it walking to the stadium, and then again about mid first quarter when I went to the restroom. I yelled something to the effect of “We’re playing Washington tonight, nobody cares about CSU” and multiple people around me made their agreement known.

I'm with you man, that's really lame. Our students aren't always the brightest fans unfortunately. Reading CSU's message board is also pretty lame.

I've got no problem with you setting your hate standards higher. But when we left our conference, we left behind our rivals and hate too. I'm looking forward to new rivals but there's just not much there yet.

I'm with you man, that's really lame. Our students aren't always the brightest fans unfortunately. Reading CSU's message board is also pretty lame.

I've got no problem with you setting your hate standards higher. But when we left our conference, we left behind our rivals and hate too. I'm looking forward to new rivals but there's just not much there yet.
I toured the Nebraska facilities yesterday. It's amazing how fast that old conference hate can be revived.

I've got plenty of hate for USC. Nor do I have much fondness for ASU and Washington. Sure, I still hate nebraska, but there's lots of football hate to go around.

But when we left our conference, we left behind our rivals and hate too. I'm looking forward to new rivals but there's just not much there yet.

I've found it pretty easy to hate UCLA for being dirty bitches, and Utah for many reasons. Their silly student section and the fact it feels like the conference just tagged them to join with CU to make it an even 12 teams.

The biggest insult to Ramfans is to assign them and their team to irrelevance, I.e. ignore. Just keep in mind that silence really hurts them, and be intentionally quiet. If you encounter a Ramfan in person and they try to engage you in football conversation, change the topic to the weather or some other unconnected topic. Think of how Buff fans with a history of great moments and teams still crave national attention, and multiply that many times to match Ramfan attention-craving.

How about we completely stop even thinking about CSU other 1 Saturday a year, till we can prove that we are anything but a 1 hit wonder. We have way bigger concerns then Ram fan. At this point who has a better football program?

Just read that the line blowing dolphins OL coach was a 4 year starting center for the lambs

Back