What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

GoatNation is hilarious....

6af.jpg_large

Damn my son watched that show when he was little. I could tolerate it better than ****ing Calliou.

No argument here, hated that little bastard lol. Thankfully he turned my son off pretty quickly. He's like dad, Calliou is a sissy.

Someone get ahold of our AD and show him ramnation pists over last 5 days and tell him to END this series for the next 50 years.

Not making this up. I actually had a dream last night that they really paid for a banner to fly over Folsom that said "Colorado State 20, Colorado 17". Half the crowd was howling with laughter and the other half looked totally bewildered.

I might be spending too much time on this board. :D

Not making this up. I actually had a dream last night that they really paid for a banner to fly over Folsom that said "Colorado State 20, Colorado 17". Half the crowd was howling with laughter and the other half looked totally bewildered.

I might be spending too much time on this board. :D

Not to worry, they would clip a runway light taking of and threaten to sue the airport for having a runway light in their way, even when it meets FAA specs.

This obsession with a non-conference G5 school is more pathetic than their obsession with us. I don't give a **** about your friends, co-workers, relatives, etc. that are CSU fans; it is one game, the tune up is over, time to move on.

This obsession with a non-conference G5 school is more pathetic than their obsession with us. I don't give a **** about your friends, co-workers, relatives, etc. that are CSU fans; it is one game, the tune up is over, time to move on.

This isn't about CSU as our "rivals" or CSU as a worthy adversary, this is about watching a train wreck in slow motion as it just keeps going.

It's kind of a guilty pleasure, but this ****'s been hilarious.

This isn't about CSU as our "rivals" or CSU as a worthy adversary, this is about watching a train wreck in slow motion as it just keeps going.

I've gone from finding it annoying to finding it hilarious. The latest is "We owe it to the kids to keep this up". News flash, the kids have moved on. Your self image and it's attachment to your team haven't. I hope the build a video production and get Tom Cruise to narrate about how the Man is keeping them down. If it weren't for "the man"(Larry Scott) CSU would be a top ten program and Scientology would be the religion of the masses!

Shouldn't they be concerned with Abalone St., the upcoming mud-puddling from Bama and the gripping race for the Mtn. weenie div. crown?

Shouldn't they be concerned with Abalone St., the upcoming mud-puddling from Bama and the gripping race for the Mtn. weenie div. crown?
They can't be because they have a paternal duty to the kids to stay focused and bring them justice.

I've gone from finding it annoying to finding it hilarious. The latest is "We owe it to the kids to keep this up". News flash, the kids have moved on. Your self image and it's attachment to your team haven't. I hope the build a video production and get Tom Cruise to narrate about how the Man is keeping them down. If it weren't for "the man"(Larry Scott) CSU would be a top ten program and Scientology would be the religion of the masses!

They better hope that the kids have moved on, can't let CU beat them twice. A loss to ACU would destroy any positive momentum up in Ft. Fun right now.

They better hope that the kids have moved on, can't let CU beat them twice. A loss to ACU would destroy any positive momentum up in Ft. Fun right now.
I just became an Abilene Christian fan...an upset would be epic. Not likely, but epic.

I just became an Abilene Christian fan...an upset would be epic. Not likely, but epic.

Agreed. But let's not stoop to their levels. "I'm a CSU fan and a fan of whoever plays CU."

It just oozes embarrassing jealousy. Haven't you ever noticed everyone who loves CSU also somehow loves Nebraska? Coincidence? I think not. My fiancées boss is a "huge" CSU and Nebraska fan, she's also an ass hat. So it fits.

Agreed. But let's not stoop to their levels. "I'm a CSU fan and a fan of whoever plays CU."

It just oozes embarrassing jealousy. Haven't you ever noticed everyone who loves CSU also somehow loves Nebraska? Coincidence? I think not. My fiancées boss is a "huge" CSU and Nebraska fan, she's also an ass hat. So it fits.
Generally I don't pay attention or care what happens...but this aftermath has been pretty entertaining and enough to get me to at least watch what happens with the ewes.

"If the ass-hat fits, wear it".

Skiddy needs to fark this into their logo.

Back