What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Going for 2

Really on the sloppy late TD call than anything. As far as the announcers, let's just keep in mind that Brady "There has never been a completed pass out of bounds" Quinn was on the call last night.
And he is the absolute biggest clown announcing. Unbelievable how little he knows about the teams playing.

Mrs BuffUp even wanted to punch brady quinn in the mouth. She said she was so tired of his homerizm...kept asking me if he played for usc.

I didn't get any kind of one sided announcing from Quinn. One time, I heard the PBP guy ask if CU was doing anything to force incompletions from Daniels and Quinn said, "Not really. Daniels is just missing wide open guys." That's about as USC-slanted as I heard, but he wasn't wrong. Daniels didn't look good at all, but it wasn't because CU was doing anything special. He was legit missing wide open receivers all over the place.

I had no issue with the announcing, and I even think had we grabbed this game by the balls and won it, they would have talked about how we finally got over the 0-12 record against USC, etc. etc.
We have had the door opened for us, and people talk about our history and we got a lot of press this week about Viska and Montez. The issue is that I would trade all the press about individual players for a team win against USC, which is our new Nebraska!!!
PAC 12 Championship 2016
Alamo Bowl 2016
@ USC 2018
Win any of those games and more praise and belief is heaped on us, but we lost them all, and did not look good at all in any of them.
Need to step through the door someday :)

I asked where to watch the post game pressers from this game? Can someone send the link or point me in the right direction. Thanks

Back