What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Good Boulder bar to watch other CFB games during the day?

The best sports bar in Boulder County is in Longmont.

The OP could have a nice collegiate beverage experience at The Sink.

I'll say it...Beau Jo's is f*cking disgusting. It's like someone started to make a decent pizza and then doubled the amount of dough in the recipe and cut the cooking time in half.
My MIL worked next door to one and was always raving about their pizza. We went there twice as a family. After the second time, I just kept saying "no thanks, busy" or "I'm not in the mood for pizza, how about mexican?"

Never went back.

Beau Jo's is the kind of pizza you have to be in just the right mood for. I don't mind it, but I understand the dislike from others.

What's the deal with their pizza, is it like gourmet or something, just different? Went to a place in Dallas like that once called Uno, it's pizza was very unique to me. Then again, I was probably 10 lol.

What's the deal with their pizza, is it like gourmet or something, just different? Went to a place in Dallas like that once called Uno, it's pizza was very unique to me. Then again, I was probably 10 lol.
Uno is Chicago style pizza.

Oskar Blues just opened b/ween 9th and 10th on Pearl. they've got a big screen....and the place is pretty large. at the very least an overall FYI.

i don't love their beers so much compared to some other CO beers but it would be worth a step in for a pint of old chub fresh off the tap. the original one had the pliny the elder on tap back in the day when that was a hard thing to find. seems i remember.

lazy dog is probably the best bet imo (for other games).....where i'd go but i also live about 20 minute walk away. though, weather may make the Mall less desirable than a soaring Boulder fall day of sun.

my 2 cents.

Gentlemen -- some great recommendations here. I wanted to shoot you a quick note and thank you again, we ended up bouncing around five separate places based on the responses here. Boulder was a blast. Great restaurants. Really underrated bars. Knowledgeable, cool fans. Boulder itself and the CU fans reminded me a lot of UW District and UW fans, albeit less pretentious than we are. Loved drinking with you guys and good luck the rest of the way.

Gentlemen -- some great recommendations here. I wanted to shoot you a quick note and thank you again, we ended up bouncing around five separate places based on the responses here. Boulder was a blast. Great restaurants. Really underrated bars. Knowledgeable, cool fans. Boulder itself and the CU fans reminded me a lot of UW District and UW fans, albeit less pretentious than we are. Loved drinking with you guys and good luck the rest of the way.
Go **** yourself!!

Seriously good luck, see you in the title game for round 3.

The original Uno on LaSalle St in Chicago was good, but none of the chain stores outside of the city were good. I'm also in the anti Beau Jo camp.

Fate would've been a good option too - free pedal cab rides to the stadium if you run up a tab. There were a bunch of Fuskies in there too.

Back