What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: UCLA

How has attendance been in previous Thursday/Friday games (excluding RMS/black Friday games)? For this game I'll say 46,002.
UCLA 2016 (Thursday) was the smallest paid conference attendance that year (but not the smallest through the gates thanks to the huge student section)
USC 2015 (Friday) was also the smallest paid conference attendance of that season
It's worth noting that both of those games were in November and it was colder outside. The famous WVU game in 2008 was attended by almost 52,000 on a Thursday night, but that wasn't quite a sellout back then either.

Here come the deals. Sales must be slow.

Why is the graphic design so consistency bad? First the offer letters and now this. They sacrifice seeing the stadium and the flatirons (two of the biggest selling points for non-die hards) so they could do white knock out type?

Man, they've hardly moved any tickets for this game this week. Really really slow.
The news that it might get down to *gasp* 50 degrees before the end of the game probably isn't helping.
I've given up trying to understand the purchasing habits of this fanbase.
Heard plenty of chatter today about attendance being a problem, pretty much, everywhere. How valid it is, Idk? Seems like folks would just assume to watch it at home instead of going.

9/23 (From @StormTrooper )
Dn1WWywXkAAUW-I.jpg

9/26 from CUBuffs.com
upload_2018-9-26_15-28-13.png

Few things
1) Cheap seats are selling alright.
2) West side is not selling AT ALL, which is really odd.
3) Looks like UCLA didn't sell anything.
4) Section 214 has 1 seat remaining and section 121 has 2. Not sure what happened or why those sections came available again.
5) Sections 216-219 are really sparse.

Without counting seats, the overall map looks worse than it is. Problem is Friday night will limit the typical amount of walk ups.

9/23 (From @StormTrooper )
Dn1WWywXkAAUW-I.jpg

9/26 from CUBuffs.com
View attachment 27478

Few things
1) Cheap seats are selling alright.
2) West side is not selling AT ALL, which is really odd.
3) Looks like UCLA didn't sell anything.
4) Section 214 has 1 seat remaining and section 121 has 2. Not sure what happened or why those sections came available again.
5) Sections 216-219 are really sparse.

Without counting seats, the overall map looks worse than it is. Problem is Friday night will limit the typical amount of walk ups.

The east side will look fine on TV. But I'm kinda stunned by the amount of unsold seats all over the west side, even close to the 50. And also by how few of the "cheap seats" in the south endzone they've sold this week.

Did they stop the 2 for 60 deal?
Just received this text, apologies for my tech deficiencies:

Colorado Athletics: Last Chance! More seats just released vs UCLA! FRIDAY 9/28 at 7PM! Buy best available Upper-Level Sideline seats for only $40 (reg. $75). Don't forget to WEAR BLACK

To purchase now, reply: BUY BUFFS + quantity

Offer Details: http://goRB.me/reozn Txt HELP for help, STOP to stop all

Back