What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: UCLA

I was late heading to Boulder and 10 minutes away from my house, I realized I forgot my jacket. I vacillated on turning around, but ultimately said **** it, it isn’t that cold.

Sure enough, my Bruin hate for those cheap shot, entitled a-holes kept me warm enough.
I'm calling BS on this. I'd bet my next paycheck alcohol was a bigger factor than hate :D

way back when, seniors and grad students got the most northern part of the student section - what's now 117

I was there until the very end.

I'm a native of Colorado, I know to be prepared. Brought with me a warm jacket, gloves, and hat. Enjoyed watching the UCLA fans shiver as their team fell apart in the second half.

Had one UCLA fan in my section, looked and sounded like a cross between Gabriel Iglesias and the stereotypical Raiders fan. He got excited when UCLA took the early lead and also when they went up 16-14. Other than that he spent the game complaining about the refs then left early in his baggy pants and shirt.

I was late heading to Boulder and 10 minutes away from my house, I realized I forgot my jacket. I vacillated on turning around, but ultimately said **** it, it isn’t that cold.

Sure enough, my Bruin hate for those cheap shot, entitled a-holes kept me warm enough.

I will say that Chip Kelly's version plays with a ton more discipline than the Mora version. I consider that a direct reflection on what a P.O.S. Mora was/is.

Oh, and one forlorn guy in a Husker shirt that people seemed to be taking pity on, by ignoring him completely.
Saw a guy on the concourse behind the student section wearing a Nebraska shirt. Lots of people giving him **** and rightfully so. It’s going to be a little ugly next year and I love it.

Back