What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

I'm guessing 50,525. I won't be at the game until the 4th quarter due to a poorly scheduled travel day...so whatever the total is +1 it!

I wonder how this will change Utah's fans plans. I know we have a bunch of Utes that live here already, and they tend to travel well. I mean they can't win the south any longer.

If they had beat Oregon I could've envisioned a bunch making the drive.

Holy moly that seat chart is going FAST! There's no more than about 200 tickets in the lower bowl (outside of 107 and 104 of course)

Wear your stomping shoes folks, we're going to cause an earthquake.

Section 118 has 15 seats left and 119 has 1 seat left.

217 and 219 have about 30 seats each left and there are very few left in the 500's.

Come on sellout!

Last edited:
118 (1 seat) and 119 (11 seats) about sold out, which would sell out the lower bowl on the east side & end zones.

Will students being out of town hurt attendance? I was worried about that. Looking good so far.
The students show up for big enough games even if they are supposed to be out of town. Historically anyway. This hasn't been tested in a long time.
Source: 62-36.

They have also sent emails to students who have a sports pass and have told them that they can buy up to 4 additional tickets for family or friends at a discounted rate. I imagine the student section will be full because of this, oh and because it's for the PAC 12 south.

They have also sent emails to students who have a sports pass and have told them that they can buy up to 4 additional tickets for family or friends at a discounted rate. I imagine the student section will be full because of this, oh and because it's for the PAC 12 south.

That was smart. I bet it results in a lot of in-state students making it a family trip to the game.

RG is going to get a Thanksgiving break sell out while keeping the ticket prices high. Regents gotta be happy about how his expense report is going to look.

RG is going to get a Thanksgiving break sell out while keeping the ticket prices high. Regents gotta be happy about how his expense report is going to look.

You know who else is happy? All the concessions vendors. Will lead to a bigger commitment from them next year.

You know who else is happy? All the concessions vendors. Will lead to a bigger commitment from them next year.
those ****ers better not run out of hot chocolate/coffee on Saturday. I'm not driving and I like to ensure my whiskey blanket goes on with sugar and caffeine.

Back