What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

They were supposed to be out of town two nights ago and they did a great job.
I was very pleasantly surprised with how many students we got. Now, as you could probably tell, a lot of people moved down from the 200 sections in the end zone, but still. The student section was 90% full and I was expecting 50%.

Also, if an average ticket is $91.25 (not even adding club level) and we had 44, 48 and 50 we made 13 million dollars on ticket sales alone in the final 3 games of the season throw in parking, concessions and everything else and were buying ourselves some renovations boys. Haha

Okay, I've gotta ask. Why do people HATE 218, 107 and 104 so much? Are they just sections with a lack of season ticket holders? 104 was all cougar fans on Saturday, which explains that mass sellout of that section earlier in the week.
Section 104 is awesome. You can easily access Balch, grab a beer and some food, watch the game through the open doors while sipping said beer, then go back down and boldly sit at the 45 yard line in the second row behind the visitor's bench, where the players are usually gassed by late 3rd Q. Repeat.

Just got one of those texts offering me Flatirons club for $110 (normally $225). They're trying to fill it up.

can anyone confirm whether or not box/club seats are counted for purposes of officially declaring a "sell out" at Folsom. I know someone here said they thought so a few weeks back, but don't recall that being confirmed.

16 seats left in 105
6 seats left in 106
7 seats in FI202
6 seats in FI200

Only 218 remains on the east side and it is moving quickly now.

Back