What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

StormTrooper

Things Have Changed
Club Member
Alright, it's time. I'm going there.

For newbies or people with bad memories: Capacity is 50,183. No guesses over 51,500 until it is proven that number can be reached.

Okay, I've gotta ask. Why do people HATE 218, 107 and 104 so much? Are they just sections with a lack of season ticket holders? 104 was all cougar fans on Saturday, which explains that mass sellout of that section earlier in the week.
semi-randomly jacked up prices.

I'd die to see 106K rooting on the BUFFALOES, that would be so bad ass. I love Folsom but man it would be sweet if it had that SEC crowd aspect. I've only seen Clemson on TV, but that **** is legit. (yes I know Clemson isn't SEC)

That graphic doesn't match with that tweet imo, but so happy to hear we could be at capacity on Saturday. Its going to be a beautiful afternoon for tailgating and a great night for football.

The thing with that graphic is that a section like 120 which has 1 seat left is in light gold. We've got several that will be turning grey today.

The thing with that graphic is that a section like 120 which has 1 seat left is in light gold. We've got several that will be turning grey today.
When I was buying my tickets yesterday, the color didn't match the availability at all.

I guess I did it right swooping in early yesterday and buying 7 across two rows in 120!

Okay, I've gotta ask. Why do people HATE 218, 107 and 104 so much? Are they just sections with a lack of season ticket holders? 104 was all cougar fans on Saturday, which explains that mass sellout of that section earlier in the week.
People see less value for those seats at $105 vs going up a bit to $130 or down to $75.

Back