What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

Well, they just lowered the Flatirons club to $115 each. They're motivated!
I wonder if they'll give $110 back to everyone who already bought tickets in there...I like the idea of cutting those specific prices but it would kinda suck to pay full price today only to realize you could have gotten them for half off tomorrow.

Unless I'm crazy they stadium is sold out?? It looks like they just added rows for wheelchair accessibility in certain sections that aren't normally there? I cannot find a green dot...

Yep, it's sold out. It's accessible seating only. Best available gives me "accessible seating" and row "wc"

Unless I'm crazy they stadium is sold out?? It looks like they just added rows for wheelchair accessibility in certain sections that aren't normally there? I cannot find a green dot...
Flatirons club, dude. Those little sections on the right that are yellow and orange still.

Luckily, the camera won't see all those empty seats in the suites or whatever those are.

Reactions: dio
Back