What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Utah

That's fine, but get out of here with that obviously nonsense. If you want to brag about your broncos fandom compared to your buffs allegiance, this is probably not the site for it.

What in the flying **** are you even talking about? I said I personally couldn't afford broncos and buffs tickets but planned on season tickets next year and somehow you both jumped in to tell my business and now I'm bragging because I explained myself? It's not thanksgiving, lay off the booze.

What in the flying **** are you even talking about? I said I personally couldn't afford broncos and buffs tickets but planned on season tickets next year and somehow you both jumped in to tell my business and now I'm bragging because I explained myself? It's not thanksgiving, lay off the booze.
Relax. It's just Darth being Darth

Self awareness. Work on it. Go buffs

You're correct. Darth is nothing but a low down, dirty drunk.

I forgot this rant:

We were at the game and there were a bunch of flag football teams (kids) and their parents in our section. First off, few of 'em gave a **** about the game, second, a kid turned around, looked at my daughter and asked, "Could you stop screaming, you're hurting my ears?" My daughter and I looked at each other and rolled our eyes and wish we'd have said, "This isn't the opera, kid. SHUT UP!" And, finally, at the end of the third quarter, a **** load of 'em got up and left. Assholes.

I saw it before you edited it. Luckily for you, nik's preview distracted me. Also, I don't think you even understand what you did or why it was in bad taste. hence the comment.

I think you're just taking a simple comment and picking it apart...

so much for selling out today. I imagine tomorrow could be slow. still have Friday...

so much for selling out today. I imagine tomorrow could be slow. still have Friday...

There were quite a few people in the ticket line last week before the game so that's always an option, walk ups. Plus the text service but I doubt anyone that dedicated to know about that is still looking for tickets right now.

They must have gotten a ton of complaints over the last few weeks. I was aggravated by how horrible their ticket site is to navigate, especially on a phone. Now apparently "blue" equals singles and it's organized differently by price

Attachments

• IMG_0721.PNG
    IMG_0721.PNG
    135.9 KB · Views: 33
Back