What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Washington State

It's worth emailing Rick George and the ticketing office about pricing and GA seats. Better than nothing and they usually respond

Can anyone explain why sections keep going from unavailable to available? Green dots are disappearing and reappearing. Just found it odd.
Maybe this will explain why you are seeing strange things....

tumblr_mwah4o3sN01s8ij2uo1_400.gif

11/16 7:20am
upload_2016-11-16_7-22-51.png

Looking closer at the remaining dots, I pretty encouraged actually. This should be a pretty good crowd. I hope they can find a way to get that student section full.

I can hardly wait. Stayed up late last night and re-watched the CU vs az and the wsu vs cal games. this is going to be a great match up. Not sure what happened to them vs az. st.? and them vs the trees?

I can hardly wait. Stayed up late last night and re-watched the CU vs az and the wsu vs cal games. this is going to be a great match up. Not sure what happened to them vs az. st.? and them vs the trees?
Keep in mind when WSU played Stanford, the Cardinal were not healthy. They had their best DB's back when we played them.

@StormTrooper and @FightCu1414 what's your sense of what student turnout will be? I imagine most out of state students will be on flights Thursday night or Friday morning, which sucks.
I have no way of guessing. The numbers from the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Thanksgiving games are awful but those were bad seasons. They range from about 1/4 to about 1/2 of the attendance from the last game before break, but the numbers themselves are so small that there's no way to predict what the dropoff will be now that we've been drawing so well this season. If it ends up looking like the Oregon State game student section I would be ok with it, to be honest.

I have no way of guessing. The numbers from the 2012, 2013 and 2014 Thanksgiving games are awful but those were bad seasons. They range from about 1/4 to about 1/2 of the attendance from the last game before break, but the numbers themselves are so small that there's no way to predict what the dropoff will be now that we've been drawing so well this season. If it ends up looking like the Oregon State game student section I would be ok with it, to be honest.
I remember a game the day after Thanksgiving in about 2001 that had no issues with student attendance...:D Over half the students are in-state residents.

Last edited:
@StormTrooper and @FightCu1414 what's your sense of what student turnout will be? I imagine most out of state students will be on flights Thursday night or Friday morning, which sucks.

Those tools. They have all ****ing week. Fly home on Sunday. That way you get two extra nights of partying in Boulder too, which is so much better than going to your friend Bob's house to drink in his basement.

Those tools. They have all ****ing week. Fly home on Sunday. That way you get two extra nights of partying in Boulder too, which is so much better than going to your friend Bob's house to drink in his basement.

Hey! Bob has good whiskey!

I remember a game the day after Thanksgiving in about 2001 that had no issues with student attendance...:D Over half the students are in-state residents.
Yup, I was a sophomore out of state student that gave my family "the heisman" and stayed in Boulder for the game... so epic! I guess it's partly attributed to the divorce that was brewing at home but my Buffs kept me out of depression!

@StormTrooper - is your twitter handle @theghostofmarv?

I don't think it will be great, but I don't think it will be bad. I have the same feeling as stormtrooper does. Most of my friends have delayed their flights or they are from Colorado and they are going to both games, but most of my friends go to every game. I don't know what the general sense is from "fair weather" students. Hoping for a student turnout similar to Arizona State.

I don't think it will be great, but I don't think it will be bad. I have the same feeling as stormtrooper does. Most of my friends have delayed their flights or they are from Colorado and they are going to both games, but most of my friends go to every game. I don't know what the general sense is from "fair weather" students. Hoping for a student turnout similar to Arizona State.

If we get ASU turnout, I'll be pleased. OSU turnout would be okay. ISU turnout would be the suck.

Yeah, when did they start getting a full week off for Thanksgiving? We got Thursday, Friday and that it. I demand that they retroactively give me those three days back!

Yeah! This aint intramurals!

A massive amount of tickets in section 104 just disappeared. I don't know if CU tried to pass them off to Wazzu or what hapened, but they didn't all go on StubHub. Hmm...

A massive amount of tickets in section 104 just disappeared. I don't know if CU tried to pass them off to Wazzu or what hapened, but they didn't all go on StubHub. Hmm...

I noticed the same thing, my seats are in section 104 and we have a lot of businesses and associates (clients) of the program in that section. I would be surprised if they sold a bunch of tickets to cougar fan base, for that reason.
I'm not sure if we can even find out what happened to them.
The seats are moving pretty well, especially compared to the UCLA game.

Back