What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Guess the Attendance: Washington State

Wow. That's great!!!! Howell just wrote today that we won't get anywhere near 49/50 and even said that said 43,000 to 44,000 would be a good estimate.

All the top sections to the left are gone from yesterday and a few more in the 500's! That's really good! This should be a great crowd!
This assumes a "sold out" student section. That's the wild card here with somewhat of an unknown on how many students will be traveling home.

By my calculations (counting green dots) we have 2866 tickets remaining. Keep in mind I did this in my down time this morning since 8a.m. which would put them at 47,317 if our cap is 50,183. I also have it broke down by sections. I could be off a few as I did this in between actual work.
upload_2016-11-17_12-15-30.png

By my calculations (counting green dots) we have 2866 tickets remaining. Keep in mind I did this in my down time this morning since 8a.m. which would put them at 47,317 if our cap is 50,183. I also have it broke down by sections. I could be off a few as I did this in between actual work.
View attachment 21584

Yup, its definitely off now. just by looking at sections 2 and 108. but still gives a rough estimate.

giphy.gif

Lol we know, they're all just giving you **** for counting all the dots. I did the same last week (and got ****) but mine was far less intensive than what you did. I glanced and guesstimated by rows and seats.

If those number are at least somewhat accurate, there's no reason this shouldn't be a sellout. Students showing up excluded.

We usually sell 1500-2000 tickets the day before the game. That's for a normal game, not the biggest game at Folsom since 2001.

Oh, I get it. My reaction is not so much the how as it is the why.

Because I am T-24 hours from leaving for the game Saturday and I need to do whatever I can to stay busy so time "goes by faster". I'm like the kid the night before Christmas. I haven't been to a game since the 09/10 ***raska games. So I am dying over here trying to fill time. Not to mention the hell ride across that dreadful state tomorrow night.

View attachment 21584
If we monitored the green dots like we did Polley's pizzagate scandal, we could actually get a dot by dot countdown here on AB. What fun that would be!

Back