What's new
AllBuffs | Unofficial fan site for the University of Colorado at Boulder Athletics programs

This is a sample guest message. Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

• Prime Time. Prime Time. Its a new era for Colorado football. Consider signing up for a club membership! For $20/year, you can get access to all the special features at Allbuffs, including club member only forums, dark mode, avatars and best of all no ads ! But seriously, please sign up so that we can pay the bills. No one earns money here, and we can use your $20 to keep this hellhole running. You can sign up for a club membership by navigating to your account in the upper right and clicking on "Account Upgrades". Make it happen!

Hawk Show on AM 760 as we speak...

THANK YOU ON THE NEPOTISM THING. Again, not a Hawk homer at all, I'll put a for sale sign in his yard if he doesnt win 7-8, but, thats the dumbest **** Ive ever heard. "C'mon guys, I'm the head coach at Colorado, do you REALLY think I'd take this job to start my son? We proposed this to Tyler, theres 14 coach's in the room, if Cody doesnt play well, TH will" etc, etc.
I agree he's ****ed up alot, but, nepotism isnt one of those areas IMHO.

So his reasoning for sticking with Cody is that he stuck with Bjax in the past?

So he's admitting he has a history of stubbornly playing bad QBs?

I gotta say I am with Fanatic on this. I just don't see it going down like that. And redshirting Hansen doesn't feel like nepotism. The paranoid side of me thinks that Hawk knows the team is so bad this year that wasting any of Hansen's years on it is a bad plan. But then like I said...thats my paranoid side.

The DS injury thing has nothing to do with internet rumors. Hawk said he was nicked up, Hagan said he wasn't. Pretty factual to me.

Is he really saying "we're happy if we catch the punt, anything else is just a bonus"?

Seems to me other teams around college football don't have a problem getting yardage on punt returns.

WTF

Hell no, my father's Buffs, beat the crap out of people, and won a MNC!

Hawk's teams can't even beat Montana St. Every team looks like an NFL team playing a HS school when they play us.

:wtf: 80% win percentage? Not here, and that's all we care about.

His answer about stepping up and being fans was good. "Not your fathers Buffs. Laying the grounds for long-term success, I expect you to be there in the stands and demand we win every game, booing and saying derogatory things to players doesnt help. Lets not settle down, lets not make excuses, lets expect the best. BUT, we have to ALL do our part. We're going to win, we arent perfect. All the bantering does is hurt the program" etc, etc. If he wins 7 or 8 this year, its not popular to say, but, Im on board. Think that answer is EXACTLY right.

Hell no, my father's Buffs, beat the crap out of people, and won a MNC!

Hawk's teams can't even beat Montana St. Every team looks like an NFL team playing a HS school when they play us.

Personally, I'm tired of your shtick and wish you would shut up until after the Toledo game.

I was calming down and ready to give him a couple more games to see what happens. After that radio show, I'm convinced he needs to go. Wow..

Back